What music do you listen to?

dronezero

What type of music do you usually listen to and what song are you currently listening to?

I like rock from the 60's and 70's (Doors, Beatles, Bob Dylan) as well as alternative music from the mid nineties. I also include occasionally some classical music and often Bob Marley (my favorite group/preformer).

I am currently listening to Push by Matchbox 20.

I like a pretty broad spectrum of music, as long as its not synthesized music. If its performed by a band/orchestra/soloist, theres a chance i'll like it. Rap, on the other hand, I cannot stand.

What I listen to depends on the mood i'm in. If I'm in skate mode, I listen to alot of hendrix, zepplin, van halen, and older ozzy stuff.

If I just want some modern music, I'll listen to red hot chili peppers, jimmy eat world, weezer, sublime etc..

Classical is one of my favorites. Mozart and Beethoven remind me that their still may yet be hope for mankind.

Rap and country are pretty much the only catagories that I can't stand.

Rap especially [no offense to any rappers (deep)].

I listen to pop, country, classical crossover, opera, new age, basically anything besides rap (OFFENSE TO DEEP :P), hiphop, r&b, jazz... but perhaps the type of music i despise the most, even more than rap (and i have the AIM 'rap music sucks') is classic rock. instant migraine.

anything but pop and country..well some country, but they can sound very whiney at times.... and pop, why was it created but to please the teams of teenie boppers who are hormone crazed for prepubescent guys and to annoy the teenie boppers parents? or maybe it's me.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Davearchy

Punk rock...rock in general I guess. Some rap, barely any, though. Hmmm, currently listening to, that would have to be: Cochise by Audioslave.