Hands-on planck units tutorial

Take Plancks' Constant - c = h x f from Pythagoras/Angles of pentagram we get 432 (base frequency) 300000000/432 = 694444.44recur which just happens to be the radius of the sun.

Look at Jupiters radius - is it not the vacuum cleaner of the solar system with a radius of 69910

Your numbers are lacking units, and are also wrong.

Is Plancks' Constant 694444.44recur

There had to be a creator and his patterns of creation so evident;

Take Plancks' Constant - c = h x f from Pythagoras/Angles of pentagram we get 432 (base frequency) 300000000/432 = 694444.44recur which just happens to be the radius of the sun.

Again take 432 x 5 = 2160 which is sum of angles of a cube but also the six circle flower formation pattern, everything has been designed around the numbers 5 & 9. 2160 also happens to be the length of time of each Zodiacal precession 2160 years!!!!

Planck is my favourite for showing me Gods' hand at work!

Look at Jupiters radius - is it not the vacuum cleaner of the solar system with a radius of 69910, after all the asteroids/meteors and other space debris it has collected since creation of the solar system could it not had an originally had a radius of 69444.44 recur

!

Moderator Note

Do not hijack any more threads with numerology. No more numerology discussion on this thread (including responses to the above post). Do not respond to this modnote.

• 3 years later...

To me, this is the most important feature of the planck length:

For every length, you can determine two energies, one for a photon (of that wavelength) and one for a black hole (of that Schwarzschild radius). At the Planck length, those two energies will be equal. At longer lengths, the black hole will be more energetic than the photon. At shorter lengths, the photon is more energetic than the black hole.

One can check it out using these three formulas:

E=Mc^2,

E=hc /lambda (photon energy)

R =2G M/c^2 (Schwarzschild radius for black hole)

In layman's terms, the smaller the wavelength the more energetic the photon. At the planck length, the photon is so energetic, that the mass equivalent is a black hole.

1. get to know hbar (Planck's constant)

Think of hbar as being the product of amounts of energy and time. Check that by typing things like this into google

It's more correct to think of hbar as the REDUCED Planck constant or Dirac constant Martin.

When you divide the STANDARD Planck constant h by 2 * Pi you get hbar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_constant

Thank you for such great effort in this thread. However I can't get my head around it. Could you please help to learn me about Planck starting slow?

What is Planck time ?

What is a Planck length?

They are really just units - very basic units which require few assumptions and a healthy absence of anthropocentrism - but essential just units. SOME of them are about the energy scale when we realise that we have to include everything into our calculations. At the very largest scale of distance we can forget about everything except gravity, when distance is small and mass is smaller we can forget about gravity, etc. But at the planck energy scale we have to take into account quantum mechanics and gravity in one fell swoop and we cannot yet do this.

Martin's explanation is pretty damn good but requires careful reading and study - and I am pretty sure he won't answer any questions as I have a horrid feeling that he died (but maybe that was a different Martin with a great ability to explain physics)