I will win a nobel for this...ive disproved zero!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-AM-A-GENIUS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine a man is walking down a street and meets another man walking in nthe opposite direction. Now assuming they meet, which they never will, there can be zero, since if there is a foundation only can the rest exist, and vice versa. So assuming that if they meet they make x, if they never meet, there is no x, and thus no zero.

HAVING THUS DISPROVED AN ENTITY WHICH WAS HITHERTO ACCEPTED UNIVERSALLY AND THUS PROVING TO THE PEOPLE MY GENIUS, MY BRILLIANT SCILNTILATING FLASH OF INTELLIGENCE, LIKE MIKHAIL TAL CRUSHING BOBBY FISCHER IN A CHESS GAME, I WILL NOW TAKE MY LEAVE.

THANK YOU.

(I AM SORRY IF THIS IS A LITTLE MIND BOGGLING TO THE READER, BUT THAT IS HOW IT IS. LIFES LIKE THAT.)

Just a thought: never take caffeine intravenously.

Care to explain the part of them never um, meeting?

Process of thought and subsequent derailment:

1) Imagine a man is walking down a street and meets another man walking in nthe opposite direction.

- Check, okay, they meet in nthe middle, got it.

2) Now assuming they meet,

- Check, got there already.

3) which they never will,

- Ch-err....wha? Why? Didn't they already meet and why will they never? Are they on opposite ends of the observable universe?

4) there can be zero, since if there is a foundation only can the rest exist, and vice versa. So assuming that if they meet they make x, if they never meet, there is no x, and thus no zero.

- Uh, what are they making x out of again? Is it a measurement of something? Did someone steal my cat? Did I ever own a cat?

In other words: Can you slow down and explain what you are trying to say?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine a man is walking down a street and meets another man walking in nthe opposite direction. Now assuming they meet, which they never will, there can be zero, since if there is a foundation only can the rest exist, and vice versa. So assuming that if they meet they make x, if they never meet, there is no x, and thus no zero.

HAVING THUS DISPROVED AN ENTITY WHICH WAS HITHERTO ACCEPTED UNIVERSALLY AND THUS PROVING TO THE PEOPLE MY GENIUS, MY BRILLIANT SCILNTILATING FLASH OF INTELLIGENCE, LIKE MIKHAIL TAL CRUSHING BOBBY FISCHER IN A CHESS GAME, I WILL NOW TAKE MY LEAVE.

THANK YOU.

(I AM SORRY IF THIS IS A LITTLE MIND BOGGLING TO THE READER, BUT THAT IS HOW IT IS. LIFES LIKE THAT.)

Sorry, I already proved that there was no such thing as 'zero' in the 1970s.

My line of reasoning was:

If 'zero'='nothing', and 'no'+'thing' = 'nothing', then there would be 'no' such 'thing' as 'zero'!

aguy2