Was there life ever on Mars? I say yes! And they were GOATS!

ExtraSense

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HaH' date='

Here are 4 images. You could say that all of them are simply rocks, only if you do not believe your eyes. In my humble opinion :)

:)[/quote']

ROFL, he's baaaaaaaaack.

you know what you are absolutely right, on a closer examination of those images, they are not Rocks. Those are Meat Popsicles in a Silicone/Adamantium shell with pink and purple polka-dots based life forms ;)

The one on the top-left looks like a goat or lamb... with a boulder potruding from its neck. But we'll forget that, shall we? The important thing is that part of it looks like a goat. It's half-buried in sand for no particular reason as well, but we'll forget that as well because, hey, the idea of a goat of such similar evolution to that on Earth on a planet that that goat couldn't breathe on and would actually explode on, with no available food sources or water is all just so much more attractive than the alternative; it's a rock.

Dona,

you are absolutely correct, it is not a goat or lamb.

It is a statue of a lamb.

The apparent reason why it is partly buried in sand is: it was not attended to for a long time, may be centuries, and that there is sand and winds on Mars.

There is nothing "protruding from his neck", but a shadow of its ear.

In fact, the whole statue has perfect exclusive left-right symmetry, which is unheard of in the objects of nonbiological/nonintelligent activity.

ES

uhm, which of those rocks is supposed to be a lamb/goat and, why would any society want to symbolize a lamb/goat and who came up with this 'apparent reason' and where is this whole ear/neck/whatever thing you're talking about?

at least you agreed that it's still a 'rock'. ;) that's a good start.

i think you should go into paleontology as i see you being the one to answer all of our questions, kind of like whole whole messiah thing, and revolutionize the whole paleontological field work from it's current slow and dull progress, eh?

Are you sure you are up to speed' date=' that Christianity depicts the savior as a lamb?

ES[/quote']

considering that i have never read nor will read the bible/co'ran/torah, and consider religion to be a plague of the society, etc and my 2 Gods are Howard Stern and George Carlin........

guess not :-(

{edit}

also, i don't recall seeing or reading any monuments of goats on our planet, especially those that whole countries worship......

but wait, you said Christianity considers your savior as a Lamb, then isn't that's just wrong? i mean we do milk them to hell and eat them.

you said Christianity considers your savior as a Lamb, then isn't that's just wrong? i mean we do milk them to hell and eat them

Yes, Christians are supposed to eat flesh and drink blood of savior:

it is what he told his followers to do.

ES

Are you sure you are up to speed' date=' that Christianity depicts the savior as a lamb?

ES[/quote']

Huh? Are you saying that these people on Mars are Christians?

Also, you can quite clearly see on that "goat/lamb statue" as it apparently is now, that the rock directly underneath where the closest ear would be is potruding, due to the light on the back side and the sudden change in brightness, which shows that there is a sharp change in the angle of the rock. I call that an outcropping. Since wind and erosion don't actually add more onto rock, that outcropping is either the result of a) poor sculpting on hte part of the Martians, or b) it being a natural rock. And there is such a thing as nutarl objects which show symmetry. They're called crystals. That doesn't apply to rocks, of course, but it just goes to show that you're making false, general statements.

What about this picture below? Is this real? Is this proof of life on Mars?

EDIT: Can't actually find a better picture than that link to the "real" one I had before. The hill is the same but I think the rocks may be different, although they have the same file names. I've removed it bacause I'm not sure about its authenticity (the one below, there is no question about its being fake).

81434_full.jpg

Dona,

<<Huh? Are you saying that these people on Mars are Christians?>>

:) It is a possibility. Or they might be aware of our Christianity. Or... I do not know that, do you know? :)

<<And there is such a thing as nutarl objects which show symmetry. They're called crystals>>

:) Glad you do not claim we are looking at a cristal :)

<<What about this picture below?>>

:) "there is no question about its being fake!" Here is the link to NASA picture of the Lamb from Mars for you to check. :)

http://origin.mars5.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/p/090/2P134351571EFF2500P2536L4M1.JPG

<<there is a sharp change in the angle of the rock../may be/ the result of ..poor sculpting on the part of the Martians>>

:) I am not totally sure, that you know how the Martian lamb ears look like :)

ES

I'd really appreciate it if you didn't put smilies before and after every sentence... it makes you look incredibly smug. I'd also appreciate it if you didn't CHANGE my quotes, and use real quoting instead of double chevrons.

On another note, I don't know how I misspelled "natural" as "nutarl", but anyway. :S

Despite the image I showed, I wasn't contesting that your image was faked (and your link is proof, of course). It doesn't show any signed of clipping, or fuzziness, or whatever. I don't think that it's anything other than a natural rock, however. You've suggested that these Martians knew about Christianity on Earth (don't know that even came into it). If that were the case, then these Martians would have had to have space travel.

Now, this "goat" statue has clearly eroded a little. But it can't have been there very long, as in the order of only a few thousand years at the most, given the massive planet-wide dust storms on Mars and so forth eroding it. Thus there would be some traces of Martian civilization on Mars today, in the form of metal alloys or technology (given that they had space travel), which would not have been wiped out by these dust storms in that time if a rock statue hasn't. But there is no such evidence of technology or metal alloys on Mars. You might suggest a massive, world-wide coverup of this civilisation, but that's a different subject completely.

<<there is a sharp change in the angle of the rock../may be/ the result of ..poor sculpting on the part of the Martians>>

:) I am not totally sure' date=' that you know how the Martian lamb ears look like :)

ES[/quote']

Then neither do you, and you have no basis to decide that it's a goat at all on those grounds.

ES[/quote']

Doesn't look like worshipping it did the Marzoids any good, does it?

Mars is an arid, hostile desert. Any complex* life there died a long, long time ago. If there's anything left it will be microbial.

Get over it.

* And no, by 'complex' I don't mean to suggest there was necessarily intelligent life. It's not likely Mars could ever have supported organisms that complex.

<<there would be some traces of Martian civilization on Mars today, in the form of metal alloys or technology (given that they had space travel), which would not have been wiped out by these dust storms in that time if a rock statue hasn't. But there is no such evidence of technology or metal alloys on Mars>>

Dona,

it is your assumption, not mine, that Martians "had space travel".

They could be in the Stone Age, and have carved statue of Lamb.

Also it is your assumption, not mine, that their Lamb is the same lamb

as the Christianity Lamb.

There is a Lamb statue on Mars, so there has been life and Civilization over there.

Thats all :)

ES

How could an animal that you say is so similar to a lamb on Earth that it IS a lamb, possibly evolve on a planet with an atmosphere which has 1% the pressure of that on Earth, and is 95% CO2, without any organic food sources or water and less than half the gravity? If there was a "lamb" on Mars adapted to survive on it, it wouldn't look anything even remotely like any animal found on Earth. Thus this statue would have been the result of Martians visiting Earth, and so there would be traces of civilisation left on Mars, but there are none. How do you explain all this?

How could an animal that you say is so similar to a lamb on Earth that it IS a lamb, possibly evolve on a planet with an atmosphere which has 1% the pressure of that on Earth, and is 95% CO2, without any organic food sources or water and less than half the gravity? If there was a "lamb" on Mars adapted to survive on it, it wouldn't look anything even remotely like any animal found on Earth. Thus this statue would have been the result of Martians visiting Earth, and so there would be traces of civilisation left on Mars, but there are none. How do you explain all this?

Well,

We have on Earth statues of Dinosauruses, that did not ever live at the same time as humans. Mars was not always the way it is now :)

ES

Dona' date='

It is a possibility. Or they might be aware of our Christianity. Or... I do not know that, do you know?

[/quote']

And just how the hell would martians have discovered christianity ?

I agree with you, the Resouceful One.

To Aegir:

ES>>It is a possibility. Or they might be aware of our Christianity. Or... I do not know that, do you know?>>

<<And just how the hell would martians have discovered christianity?>>

God could have told them, if you would consider this possibility.

Or they could have visited Earth and collected some data.

Or they could be the authors of the script, that we use as bible.

Martians did not have to know about Christianity, to make a statue of their extinct animal, did they?

ES