absolute1's perpetual motion and gravity.

absolute1

Do you remember Eistein predict a very small gravity wave when particle collide that is pretty much useless? Well, gravity is a pulse force of particle collision. That means the vibration of matter on earth is what creates gravity. Gravity pulse 90 degree perpendicular to the mass velocity and it's an instantaneous puse. When you swing a mass in circle and let it go tangently. You release a gravity pulse when the centripetal force suddenly came to zero.

I'm very unhappy with the world being today. Do you or do you not want to move on to the new age? Do you want pepetual machine to exist or not? No wonder you made him so angry.

I would love to see a perpetual motion machine but I have never seen any design that I would believe to work (having looked at dozens of designs), based on my knowledge of physics, engineering, materials and the like. If someone were to make up a blueprint for one, I would bet any money that I or someone else could tell whether or not it will work and why without even building it. It's not like nobody ever tried to do it before. Submit a blueprint or better yet actually build it, I look forward to eating my words on this but somehow believe I will not have to.

Well, gravity is a pulse force of particle collision.

Wrong.

That means the vibration of matter on earth is what creates gravity.

Wrong.

Gravity pulse 90 degree perpendicular to the mass velocity and it's an instantaneous puse.

Not even wrong.

Do you want pepetual machine to exist or not?

The universe doesn't care whether you want perpetual machine to exist or not. They don't exist.

I would love to see a perpetual motion machine but I have never seen any design that I would believe to work (having looked at dozens of designs), based on my knowledge of physics, engineering, materials and the like. If someone were to make up a blueprint for one, I would bet any money that I or someone else could tell whether or not it will work and why without even building it. It's not like nobody ever tried to do it before. Submit a blueprint or better yet actually build it, I look forward to eating my words on this but somehow believe I will not have to.

Rewrite the kinetic energy into 2mgh=mv^2. If you can see through this, consider yourself blessed.

Rewrite the kinetic energy into 2mgh=mv^2. If you can see through this, consider yourself blessed.

Wow! You're absolutely right on that one. Simply moving the terms in that equation around make friction and thermodynamics completely irrelevant! I can't believe I've been missing it all this time! :rolleyes:

I think the closest thing to perpetual motion is the solar system, but even that will come to an end.

Well, the solar system's motion doesn't quite give out energy, which is kinda the point in your usual perpetuam "machines" (unlike perpetual movements, or something like that).