• Klaynos
    • ydoaps
    • Gilded
    • Cap'n Refsmmat
    • Sayonara
    • dave
    • blike
    • Pangloss

this is a truly hypothetical situation but just to see the results in putting up the unofficial race for unofficial SFN president.

if you want to join i guess just P.M. a moderator

Edited by nitric

:D Well, I find it pointless when only one person can win. If we were to simulate senate/parliament/something similar elections, I think it'd be more interesting...but also a little more difficult to orchestrate :o)

Cheers,

Gabe

we do?

How do you "Know" this? what are you basing your claim on?

Because it's an empirically proven law that "YT2095" is the most common choice in all SFN polls in which it appears.

Perhaps unfortunately for you, the duties of President have yet to be outlined.

We all know that a president is just a figure head, and all of the really hard work is done behind the scenes by the zombified drones. :D

Btw - Who the hell is Mooeypo? Sounds like a leader in New Guinea or a new martial art out of South America or something. ;)

We all know that a president is just a figure head, and all of the really hard work is done behind the scenes by the zombified drones. :D

Btw - Who the hell is Mooeypo? Sounds like a leader in New Guinea or a new martial art out of South America or something. ;)

I cleaned up the poo and now I'll just go back to my crypt.

This is what happens when you vote for YT! He will take away YOUR RIGHT to own a pony!

no_pony.jpg

And rumors persist about YT's "practices". Why won't he answer questions about his experiments with innocent ponies?

You need an unofficial president who cares about ponies. Vote Pangloss '08!! "Ponies for Everyone!"

(I approved this message.)

Edited by Pangloss

You need an unofficial president who cares about ponies. Vote Pangloss '08!! "Ponies for Everyone!"

(I approved this message.)

That was slick the way you stole the pony vote from mooeypoo, despite it being her custom user title and all. Classic move!