Woman control theory

Ami

Moreover' date='The world will end if any one of male or female is removed completely. [u']Science can never challenge NATURE. [/u]

How do you come to that conclusion? The world might be a very wierd place with only women, but it could be theoretically possible, asexual reproduction, or IVF could be used. I don't see how the world would end.

Also, it seems that science spends quite a lot of its time challenging nature. I personally give thanks for such challenges as antibiotics and central heating. Natural diseases and natural cold wet weather should be challenged on a continual basis.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think eliminating males from the world will end the war.Above all are "Men" responsible for war? It is often said 3 Ws(Women' date='wine,wealth) are root of every war[/i'].Although if the "male" species is removed war will be lead by women as it the last solution of the complex quarrel and quarrel is omnipresent.

Moreover,The world will end if any one of male or female is removed completely. Science can never challenge NATURE.

Does this mean if everyone became gay it would cause extinction of our race?

Designer babies are possible. Cloning also possible. In nature is it not the strongest that survive...Women have FOUGHT for power and percieved equality, claiming centuries of oppression etc..Nothing is for nothing. Everything has a price.. The eon of Horus is upon us. The real armageddon.

When reality shit hits the fan, the "Joans of Arcs" will be screaming once again for their white wedding dresses..Sorry girls its the death of love. How many bosses do you know who would give you your old job back after you walked out on them, kicking up a fuss in the process..Its mans cake and he will eat it...Ha ha ha..

Ramona.A.Stone.. Bloody golem :P

• 4 months later...

Some examples of warmongering women are:

Condoleeza Rice

Madeleine Albright

War is not caused by men, but by opposing interests between the capitalist classes of each nation. If you abolish borders (which belong in a museum) then you abolish war too. This is just a silly sexist prejudice.

Some examples of warmongering women are:

Condoleeza Rice

Madeleine Albright

War is not caused by men' date=' but by opposing interests between the capitalist classes of each nation. If you abolish borders (which belong in a museum) then you abolish war too.[/quote']

I don't think it's quite that simple. Europe is in the process right now of unification and its not easy to get many countries with their own distinct cultures, beliefs, religions, histories, and politics to come together.

Even if all the countries of the world did come together there is still civil war.

War is not caused by men

Daymare ,

Hit the nail right on the :mad: but sure made me :) to know someone has got an idea that " BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE " for problems isn't a fact to resolve matters . .

by opposing interests between the capitalist classes

Blame Money if anyone wants to point fingers .

People tend to whine on & on & on about money more than anything else but still want to live with , why ? it is because they see it as some sought of importance in there life as much as they are themselves which is why they can't see the problem.

I think that wars are caused by Disillusioned People with appetites for money , as the propensity for conflict is human , anyone with an appetite for money will certainly conflict there own emotional wellbeing & material matter ,while this in turn confuses there own sense of reality which then eventually drive people to violence or insanity when these conflictions fail them .

Ami is Right about that women tend to be more emotional , this will add amungst other things also ( exacerbating on things ), I'm not sure being emotional can be seen as a good thing though , especially towards others in society as people tend use that against you and is most likely the reason why women are upset about men in todays world of affairs which is quite evident on divorce rates ,sexual assaults,domestic violence and other quarrels between.

Love works ,don't get me wrong but that only works more one a 1 on 1 intimate level .

I'm going to begin rambling on here so.... bare with me..

I'm not pointing any fingers to whom is to blame because money is the root, but we know by neighbour the character of person who supports the "Growing" economy by buying into large corporate products (making the rich richer) or the other person who buys into well-known labels which took several asian children to make in shabby sweatshops earning not more than an hourly wage of macdonalds worker per week(making the poor ,poorer ) ( and we thought they had low wages ) . These economical conflicts between people and nation can result to violence ( Rich Vs Poor )

I work in a small business with my mother , the regular customers we get are loyal , altruist and friendly who I greatly appreciate , the other customers which come in who don't fit this are just hungry and pigs , partial of when it comes to attitude .

These are the customers who buy into chains and companies and who I consider selfish as they tend to quote on ' how long ' without knowledge that I already told them how long and that only I and mother can cater for so many people at one time.

Dr Seuss could teach the world 101 ways to self-control but know would listen to him anyway .

Sayonarai ,

We have quite far evolved in thinking since the primordial ages but there are rogues amungst us who still carry that fighting gene which I hope now to God are either sterile or gay .

This is partly the reason why I think the reason for having an a female for an American president-ress would be interesting to see .

You are both complicating the issue.

War is brought about by absolutely and inevitably unavoidable selective pressures, both in intra~ and interspecific interactions between populations.

Gender is pretty much irrelevant.

And why would you hope people with any particular gene are gay? It's not like gay people don't ever pass on their genes (although this is a matter for another thread entirely, of which there are several. Just thought it was a curious thing to say).

Lol ,because they can't fight for cr*p and they cant reproduce (hence the mention of sterility) to carry on that gene ,so isolating this primitive gene which is known to be originating from our ancestors also says that by isolation ,it would help toward the survival of our species if we were to have violence and wars ended ( hypothetically ).

Which I think maybe relevant to the topic .

And why would you hope people with any particular gene are gay? It's not like gay people don't ever pass on their genes

I was saying the same thing you just reffered to .

rogues amungst us who still carry that fighting gene which I hope now to God are either sterile or gay .

I have nothing against homosexuals anyone ,I was using the gay remark to signify the bonus or hope of having gay people who aquire this gene .

There is also evidence stating that in our ancestors there is a gene in which a species may want to compete for leadership by dominating other males ,this is what I refer to be the 'fighting gene' and this was only found in some male species .

Wtf? Can't fight for crap? Did you never hear of the Krays? Okay not great examples of military minds, but they pretty much ruled London for a good while, and it wasn't by mincing about wearing lots of pink.

Of course gay people can reproduce. It's not even a matter of semantics (people often will say things like "oh they can, but they don't") since many gay couples do use surrogacy as a means of conceiving children, gay individuals may themselves act as surrogates for other couples, and a disproportionate number of gay men donate sperm.

im curious what idiot would ever come up with this theory...

"gee' date=' theres too much war and death and destruction in this world... how can we fix it? OH I know! lets murder half of the entire world population!"

DOH![/quote']

Actually, that really would help.

[edit] I am of course being tongue-in-cheek about the non-explicit terms in the quoted post.[/edit]

Callipygous ,

Errrrrrrrm I didn't say it was the best way or the way problems should be solved but as common logic to the thread topic which was mentioned in #1 "by eliminating the male sex (to a certain extent) war/fighting could end" ,this was her point and I'm giving possibility that it maybe possible .

If you have a problem to sticking with topic then I would suggest before referring anyone as to being an "idiot" that you should of considered your limited understanding before an off-topic comment directed at the 'idiot' behind this theory .

To my understanding is what I share to the person who asks the question ,I don't expect any reaction as Im not the one responsible for coming up with this idea put to question but I do find it interesting to how it is possible for Ami to be correct in a way other than just passing her to be some female who sees herself better than the majority of the male population because maybe she is ,afterall she is female.

I'm not discussing about what is unfair as that is another area for discussion, leave the ethics involved to philosophy if you want to discuss equilebrium .

Sayo ,

"gay individuals may themselves act as surrogates for other couples, and a disproportionate number of gay men donate sperm."

Beyond reason is what some people are .

If homosexuals want to have KIDS then I would expect them to get a partner of the opposite sex ,it is insulting to humanity that you can just 'fence-sit' normal life and then jack off for means of procreation "Who wants some" .

The krays were a media scandal and people got killed for killing them 'poofs'.

If homosexuals want to have KIDS then I would expect them to get a partner of the opposite sex ,it is insulting to humanity that you can just 'fence-sit' normal life and then jack off for means of procreation "Who wants some" .

How is it remotely "insulting to humanity" that a couple who's in love can utilize modern technology to have a baby? Or is in-vitro fertilization for infertile couples also "insulting to humanity"?

You know what I find "insulting to humanity"? That individuals would denigrate and discriminate against others simply because of a quirk of nature that some are to ignorant or homophobic to come to terms with.

because they can't fight for cr*p

Really?

Hi, I'm a bisexual male. I'm also a black belt, with training in 2 other additonal martial arts styles in addition to my primary style, one of which focuses on weapons. I won't boast too much, but between my training, my raw strength, and my cunning, I'm hardly a pushover.

I hate to break it to you, but not all gay or bi men fit into the stereotypes you see on TV. Most are just your average joe, and display a similar range of values in terms of every trait imaginable. While the artistic types may be more flaming about it, there are gay individuals from all walks of life, ranging from pro football players to scientists.

I suggest you lay off the stereotypes and aquire some actual knowledge of the subject and individuals therein.

Mokele

Callipygous ' date='

Errrrrrrrm I didn't say it was the best way or the way problems should be solved but as common logic to the thread topic which was mentioned in #1 "by eliminating the male sex (to a certain extent) war/fighting could end" ,this was her point and I'm giving possibility that it maybe possible .

If you have a problem to sticking with topic then I would suggest before referring anyone as to being an "idiot" that you should of considered your limited understanding before an off-topic comment directed at the 'idiot' behind this theory .

To my understanding is what I share to the person who asks the question ,I don't expect any reaction as Im not the one responsible for coming up with this idea put to question but I do find it interesting to how it is possible for Ami to be correct in a way other than just passing her to be some female who sees herself better than the majority of the male population because maybe she is ,afterall she is female.

I'm not discussing about what is unfair as that is another area for discussion, leave the ethics involved to philosophy if you want to discuss equilebrium .[/quote']

i didnt mean to call anyone discussing this an idiot, just anyone who sees it as a viable option for ending war. as for considering my own limited understanding, you have no idea how much i do or dont understand, please dont make assumptions.

Mokel ,

Im straight down the line / borderline asexual , really I don't give two shi** about peoples sexuality but I know that you do and that you have some sort of confliction with your feelings between bi and homosexuality which is evident in your misplaced & hurt feelings .

Since this is not your problem and that you are defending this 'stereotype' and pointing fingers at me as you think I am reffering to you , I think that you are more inclined to be a homosexual but just in denial about it .

When you make up your mind and say your homosexual then I will see that your argument as a valid point in order to try and understand your true feelings .

I see as we go along this thread and the discussion between 'equal rights' and the people who are effected by anothers opinion are continuing to drag this thread into little pieces and complicating the topic matter .

If anyone wants anything resolved involving morals or ethics ,take up a topic in Religion / Philosophy and discuss about it then be irrational about it by steaming it out all over the room .

As to "insult to humanity" ,

The only reason why I give a sh** is because as I mentioned before

Beyond reason is what some people are .

Nothing to do with where you put your thing or how you dress but the choice and the illogicality of wanting children although the choice from abstaining being intimate with another sex is there functional problem .

I believe this should not be overcomed or worked around especially for a person who has made there choice to seculate there sexuality and then having to whine about it to society that they have no privileges of equal rights which they have put themselves under .

Equal rights is about being human also , is it human for artificial insemenation , NO .,is it Gods choice to artificillay inseminate , NO , .

If things happen to be a functional problem then that is how nature works , sterile or gay couples should just get on with sexual-needy life or adopt a child .

I didn't really want to get into all this...

Sayo ' date='

Beyond reason is what some people are .[/quote']

What's that supposed to mean?

If homosexuals want to have KIDS then I would expect them to get a partner of the opposite sex ,it is insulting to humanity that you can just 'fence-sit' normal life and then jack off for means of procreation "Who wants some"

Whatever bizarre things you expect from people, that has nothing to do with the fact that they can and do pass on their genetic material, which is the point I was originally making. Remember how I said I thought it was an odd thing to say? Well this is why.

What's insulting to humanity is that you would dictate how people should behave from one side of your mouth, yet decry what you see as competition to your own personal choice from the other.

Dismissing the most fundamental of biological and emotional urges as "fence-sitting" and "jacking off" is pretty offensive, not to mention naive.

The krays were a media scandal and people got killed for killing them 'poofs'.

What?

My point here was that two bisexual brothers maintained fiat over the capital city of a nation through fear and protectionism, which is somewhat contrary to your position that "gays can't fight for crap".

While we're on the subject: Alexander the Great, and any number of similar historical figures, not to mention hundreds of out sporting celebrities who I would classify as "quite hard". Do some research for god's sake.

Nothing to do with where you put your thing or how you dress but the choice and the illogicality of wanting children although the choice from abstaining being intimate with another sex is there functional problem .

Prove that a desire to have children is directly linked to sexual preference and you might have something you can use to illustrate a point. Otherwise, you are simply opining.

I believe this should not be overcomed or worked around especially for a person who has made there choice to seculate there sexuality and then having to whine about it to society that they have no privileges of equal rights which they have put themselves under .

It appears that sexuality is a choice only in a minority of cases.

Equal rights is about being human also , is it human for artificial insemenation , NO .,is it Gods choice to artificillay inseminate , NO , .

Human rights are neither applicable to god, nor afforded by god. They are a human invention.

They are also specifically codified, so waving the phrase "human rights" around without any idea of what they actually comprise is a bad plan (for anyone, not just you.)

If things happen to be a functional problem then that is how nature works , sterile or gay couples should just get on with sexual-needy life or adopt a child .

That's your opinion. I think it's woefully underinformed and fairly prejudiced, but as I said it has nothing to do with the fact that humanity does employ sufficiently diverse means of reproduction to ensure that gay and bisexual individuals can pass on their genes.

but I know that you do and that you have some sort of confliction with your feelings between bi and homosexuality which is evident in your misplaced & hurt feelings .

Riiiiight. I suggest you abandon armchair psychiatry, if this is indicative of the shallowness of analysis your feeble intellect is limited to.

Oh, and for your information, while I'm bi, I actually lean more towards the opposite sex in my preferences.

Since this is not your problem and that you are defending this 'stereotype' and pointing fingers at me as you think I am reffering to you , I think that you are more inclined to be a homosexual but just in denial about it .

You do realize that not all bi individuals are just in denial, right?

My reply was an attempt to correct your ignorance. Evidently I underestimated the depth of that ignorance.

If things happen to be a functional problem then that is how nature works , sterile or gay couples should just get on with sexual-needy life or adopt a child

So we should all just be satisfied with nature, eh? No curing genetic diseases, no protheses for those born without limbs?

That is it for me on this thread .

No need to justify my reason to people who are effected by reason .

Yes, we are *affected* by reason (and spelling).

Your post has failed to show either. Discontinuing this is probably a good idea, lest you embarrass yourself further.

Mokele

Guest Bumble Bee

There are already more woman on this earth then men. It is not the amount of people in the world it is who is in power.

If we took all the seats in our government and flipped them round, every man would be now a woman and every woman a man. Our county garenteed would be in a different place in two years. We would need that extreem to start getting it balanced but then you would need to start adding men back into the equasion until it was balaced.

Woman have a more compassionate side, I think that our country would start to fix itself and have our focus on a more positive way of life.

And post number 26 (sorry this is my first time and I do not know how to move everything areound")

Please Read the Doa De Jing

We donot need aggression to lead us. When you boss has faith and trust in you and makes sure that you can provide for your family and they really care isn't more plesant to work for them. But when they stick their nose in all your buiness and tell you how to do everything even if it is not the best way for you, don't you just want to hit them.