I want to give this global warming "skepticism" a try

Reaper

You know something, given the amount of stupidity that has been going on in this sub-forum for the past year and a half or so, spouted by all those self proclaimed "skeptics", I'd thought I would try something different.

I'm going to argue from the viewpoint of the deni--err, skeptic!!!!

=======================================================

Well, gee, you just know this whole global warming thing is a complete crock. I mean, the predictions are most likely going to be wrong. There is no possible way the ocean levels will rise by 2 meters over the next century or so, or that the average temperature will rise by more than a degree! After all, we can't even predict the weather!!! How then can we possibly predict what the climate will be 100 years from now? The models are very complex, too complex for computers to handle. Therefore, I don't think the models can be trusted.

Also, there are many mistakes that have been made already! Which I will list later when I have more time...

Oh, and if you think I'm wrong, well here is a comprehensive "source" that supports my doubts: http://www.alphapatriot.com/home/archives/2007/02/20/why_global_warming_is_a_crock.php