Energy of Electricity in Brain 2 ( With proof psi powers

x__heavenly__x

ORIGINALY BY NOVOJOEVERCLEAR ::

"" Today my biology teacher said that psychic connections can be explained by one brain picking up on the electrical and magnetic fields of another (hence seeing their thoughts). It occurs naturally with people you know well, such as husband and wife, family, close friends, that you will say something you are thinking and that person will say they were just thinking the exact thing. I have had this happen to me before, and the line of thought shared is often not an invevitable addititon on communication currently taking place.

This makes sense to me, but i was not aware that the electrical fields of the brain were powerful enough to be comprehensively detected and communicated from one person to another. What do you know? ""

I wanted to raise this Q again because of an expariment shown in discovery channel. This physicist created a machine which filled a small room(about 3x3 m) with high electromagnetic energy density. Then this guy levitated several objects in front of the camera!!! I saw it with my own eyes..................and the explaination he gave was :

The mind internaly works with some elecromagnetic base and if even the outside medium is of that type the mind can controle/use/depend on the elecromagnetic medium in the room

Hence NavajoEverClear's Bio teahcer was partialy correct

I don't think so. If I remember correctly, after they showed the video on that program, they pointed out that despite many attempts, no one was ever able to replicate what that video supposedly showed.

And as for "thinking the same thing", I have often sat and observed small groups of people in rooms and noticed how converstaion material will "float around" the room, despite the fact that different groups of people are not directly talking to each other. For example, on one side of the room, they will be having a conversation about balloons, and sure enough- minutes later- people on the other side of the room start talking about balloons. It happens because people hear these things but don't pay attention to them (they are processed only unconsciously) which primes the material in peoples minds- making that topic more likely to come to mind and be talked about. These are implicit memory effects. There are all sorts of contexual efects due to being in certain environments that can do similar things. Two people, in the same place at the same time, are likely to be seeing the same thing, so similar ideas are brought to mind more readily. Still, that wont always happen, and I think there is something to be said for coincidence as well.

I still think Navajoeverclear's biology teacher either: was misquoted, or phrased the statement extremely badly. I think

psychic connections can be explained by one brain picking up on the electrical and magnetic fields of another (hence seeing their thoughts).
would have been better put as "A possible explanation for the hypothetical existence of psychic connections may be that....one brain picks up on the electrical and magnetic fields of another. ". The phrase "psychic connections can be explained by..." includes the inherent assumption that psychic connections exist and that their existence has been established.

really? what about all the tests on the same thing that the defense dept. was conducting and which all failed oh so miserably???

but oh, why am i trying to dispute that as there are psychics out there obviously, take for example: Madam Cleo :D :D :D

one thing I can tell for sure is that there r psychics out there who can levitate, do telekinesys and read do telepathy...and I am 100% sure cuz I have done it my self!!!!! :)

would you mind disclosing your sources then? and pls don't tell me to watch david blaine show.

by the way, which of these did you supposedly do yourself: levitate? telekinesys? telepathy? and can i get some evidence on that? i mean since you're 100% sure and have done it yourself in the past, then you shouldn't have any problem doing it again, except this time have the camera running ;)

I don't beieve you really have done any of those things. If you think otherwise, then you can claim the $1,000,000 prize money offered by the James Randi Education Foundation:

"At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The prize is in the form of negotiable bonds held in a special investment account. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

To date, no one has ever passed the preliminary tests. "

You can obtain an application on the above page.

really? what about all the tests on the same thing that the defense dept. was conducting and which all failed oh so miserably???

Well, that doesn't really go very far in establishing the existence of psychic connections, does it?

lol....I know its realy hard to believe it...but wat abt uri-gellers TV show?...that was real ande when I myself have done it. But abt the prise money, just wait till I learn telekinesis(it takes abt 5 yrs or so).

bytheway if you have read about indian culture, there are ppl who can do stuff i myself cannot believe.

The defence department never failed but did not use it cuz it was too week to be exact.

WOHOOO!!! JACKPOT :: CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

http://www.jackhouck.com/rvpk.shtml this is a research!! and now its up to you.

-Spoon Bending-

"To bend the spoon' date=' you got to realize one thing"

"What's that?"

"There is no spoon"[/quote']

well, not word for word quote from "The Matrix" but close enough, i guess.

say, you're not related to ExtraSense character that's so convinced that mars has living and moving rocks, are you?

Scientific proof involves peer-reviewing by 3rd parties with no personal stake in the research, not some crackpot who paid $5 for a domain to post whatever he felt like making up.

Fact of the matter is, this isn't science. Don't even try to pass it off as science.

I think you are rite abt the reviewing but this guy did have a lot of time to waste to prove such a small thing...but dont you think that there are some things in this world which science dosnt know about "yet" but is known to only a minority. or maybe science dosnt go into these things because it defies laws or because the proof is so little that it becomes ambigous. I know how very difficult it is to believe, but its not possible is a crazy thing to say because there are ppl who have seen it or done it and I am one of them.

Here's a little something if you got time :(please check it out for me :) )

http://www.psipog.com

• 2 months later...

While the brain does emit electromagnetic energy, it is very weak; to measure it, the sensors have to be very close to the skull. Also, to induce thoughts in the brain with any sort of electromagnetic energy requires the probes to be almost touching the actual neurons. I recently read an article about affecting the brain with an electromagnet, and the fields used were very powerful, and had little effect. I do believe that we have yet to uncover the full electromagnetic spectrum, so it could be that the brain is affected by waves of a different, undiscovered type. I certainly don’t think it would enable telekinesis tho.

I've thought about this before, however I doubt it very much. The electromagnetic feild around ones brain must be extremely weak, and incredibly difficult to detect. Plus, finishing the sentances of a person you know is very easily explained by knowing that person well, and being able to predict what they think. Plus, this can be done over the phone for example, while to read the persons mind you would have to be right next to them.

• 2 weeks later...