End of the world in 2012 is TRUE!

insane_alien

• 4 months later...

I'm going to talk about climate change. Over the past few decades more and more CFC's , methane, and carbon dioxide have polluted the atmosphere. These are rapidly depleting the ozone. An ozone hole has opened on top of Antarctica and has caused the melting of polar ice. Recently, the suns activity has increased and as of this year, no solar sunspots have been recorded. A sun spot is a spot of inactivity on the suns surface. This is an ominous sign. Also, a record number of solar flares have occurred the last 10 years. If nothing is done a solar flare will pierce through our magnetic field and solar winds will hit Earth, causing the whole of Antarctica to melt. My theory. lol.

I keep trying to tell you guys that I will save the world! Absolutely guaranteed! If just .01% of the worlds population will just send me $10 (some of you might have to send more to make up for those who cannot) I, Moontanman, will not allow the world to come to an end in 2012, trust me >:D

I keep trying to tell you guys that I will save the world! Absolutely guaranteed! If just .01% of the worlds population will just send me $10 (some of you might have to send more to make up for those who cannot) I, Moontanman, will not allow the world to come to an end in 2012, trust me

I'll do it for only $5 each.

I'm going to talk about climate change. Over the past few decades more and more CFC's , methane, and carbon dioxide have polluted the atmosphere. These are rapidly depleting the ozone. An ozone hole has opened on top of Antarctica and has caused the melting of polar ice. Recently, the suns activity has increased and as of this year, no solar sunspots have been recorded. A sun spot is a spot of inactivity on the suns surface. This is an ominous sign. Also, a record number of solar flares have occurred the last 10 years. If nothing is done a solar flare will pierce through our magnetic field and solar winds will hit Earth, causing the whole of Antarctica to melt. My theory. lol.

What the spork does your post have to do with the OP?

Try again dude, there is not enough energy in a solar flare (as it contacts the earth) to melt any ice in Antarctica or any where else. The ozone hole has nothing to do with our magnetic field or the solar winds hitting the earth.