WMAP sources- how to explain them????

snp.gupta

Not only that; stars and other astronomical bodies also emit radiation in the same WMAP frequencies, they should eliminate all stars and dust clouds etc…

They eliminated SUN , Planets, Moon, Galaxy disk. COBE by design collects samples of radiation not in the direction of COBE to SUN, but perpendicular to that direction. Other stars also like SUN, why should they keep stars?:)

and we go on and on about the problems of using microwave evidence for the support of the BB theory

but does mainstream astronomy and astrophysics get it , is the question ?

I doubt it

and we go on and on about the problems of using microwave evidence for the support of the BB theory

but does mainstream astronomy and astrophysics get it , is the question ?

I doubt it

I dont know. how to convince them???:confused: If they want they can argue and convince us in a public forum like this. Or else they can go on publishing papers in an isolated way...:)

As one of our friend suggested, for CMB, one can give an analogy like some kind of fog. We see - well- fog and stare inside it. After some training of the eyes we see the faint contours of our neighboring house. It is simply because the fore ground radiation depends on the different sources like stars, Galaxies and astronomical bodies. They vary from place to place. The radiation differs depending on foreground. That’s why we see contours…

Would the CMB not be more red-shifted than any radiation from stars or galaxies?

no , and to quote from my physics dictionary ;

" The microwave background radiation ( 60cm-0.6mm ) is that of a black-body radiator at a temperature of 2.76 kelvin. it is believed to consist of photons remaining after the universe had cooled appreciably , after the big-bang, and having insufficient energy to undergo interactions . It is thus considered evidence for the BB theory. The microwave background has a constant strength in all directions ( i.e. it is isotropic ) ; this indicates that the universe is expanding at a uniform rate and also that different parts of the universe had the same same initial temperature "

I thought this was how astronomers took into account other sources?

above

now you know

get a dictionary it is very , very useful in thinking upon things such as this topic

I know I have about 10 dictionaries on various ologies

Edited by north