Life and Civilization on Mars

ExtraSense

Uh, excuse me for a second.... AHAHAHAHA *cough* cough*

.... Ah yes, that’s a very interesting find. I was just thinking about the cloud fairies and what there motivations are for creating such beautiful sculptures in our sky.

That second shell is a top-down image with a static background. I thought it was a reference picture with a real shell on Earth. Regardless, dust isn't that perfect on Mars (as evidenced by every other picture on your site), with perfectly preserved fossils in it.

I don't think these rovers are even capable of taking a picture that faces straight down. :)

tell me you're kiddin'. ?!?

you know, clouds, when one stares at them long enough also start to take shape and look like objects, faces, etc.

how did you come by with this evidence(pictures) or interpretations is it based on valid scientific evidence, studies, etc or is it of a similar anology of my clouds example?

i need dates, times, names, credentials, etc.

Why must you spew this kind of garbage on a scientific site full of people who aren't idiots? There's plenty of sites full of people ignorant enough to listen to you, I suggest looking for one.

Sayonara' date='

what do you mean no ecosystem?

There are tens of those berries discovered on Mars pictures.

There is ecosystem, we just do not know how it works yet.[/quote']

Ahhhhhhh ha ha haaaaa ha ha aaaaaa

Idiot.