Where did i go wrong...

falcon9393

So i just took this online quiz to see what i should do for a living, i was originally thinking about magering in history or lierature but the quiz gave me totally different results i am suppose to be an artist or lawyer

:confused: Theres a big difference between those two occupations

Im deffinitly confused lol

so take the quiz for yourself

are you truly persueing your interests?

haha please post your results and your current mager/occupation/what you want to be ect...

http://www.jobdiagnosis.com/

(registration required)

it said health-care or management consultancy, i think that mine had nothin on chem or science at all(exept computer science)thats kinda bad. they dont have a science program so that probably why. i would never go with either

I did a Finnish equivalent (one that I've done a few years ago as well) and the proposed jobs are mostly science, technology and art oriented. Meteorologist (bleh), analyst (gah), critic (meh), media designer, mathematician (NOOO!), translator (bah)...

That test is pure evil.

Most of the questions are way messed up: "Would you prefer to A) build a homeless shelter B) treat a patient with surgery over other therapies?"

Consult with a senior legal team vs organize a hotel staff??

This thing belongs in the insanity thread! :D