Quantum Time Machine

ps3

what are talking about?? this is different.

No, "do quantum particle's travel back in time" is something you've asked before, and has been addressed. If you want to discuss it further, you need to phrase a question which incorporates the information you have been given. Merely restating the question is insufficient and at some point becomes trolling.

have these two links where the writer says that quantum particle's do in fact travel back in time,is this true? or i misread them? http://www.colorado.edu/philosophy/vstenger/Briefs/QuantumTimeTravel.html http://www.colorado.edu/philosophy/vstenger/void.html

You can model them that way — they exhibit that behavior. I refer you to the link I gave in post #6. It'll tell you the same thing, because you're asking the same question.

How about asking a different (hopefully better) question?

You can model them that way — they exhibit that behavior. I refer you to the link I gave in post #6. It'll tell you the same thing, because you're asking the same question.

How about asking a different (hopefully better) question?

did you read the links i provided? what is it that the writer is talking about? because if these particles are able to do this,they would violate laws and causality and see weird paradoxes.

Not that we've observed or measured, no. AFAIK, it's just the math right now. Just a model.

Once we've seen it happen or have empirical evidence confirming it, then we can start worrying about potential paradoxes and causality issues. But, for now, it's just a result of the math.

anything going back in time would be paradoxical right?

I don't know much about metaphysics. You posted in the physics forum, so I thought that's what we were discussing. Perhaps you should open a thread in the Speculations or General Discussion forum which asks that question.