insanity

the guy

Isanity hmmmm....

The only thing that comes to mind is Crazy Laura

a good friend of mine that refuses to use microwaves, televisions, radios or cell phones due to the fact she is afraid of radiation. She is also alergic to about every substance know to man.

Crazy poeple sure make me feel crazy :cool:

Every day I wake up from beeping noises. I get out of bed, stand under some artificial rain for a couple of minutes pretending that I like it (contrary to "real" rain). Then get dressed... then I eat: the first sane thing of the day... Then I go to another building only to sit behind a square light with pictures and symbols for a whole day, watching them change while I push some keys with symbols.

Am I insane? I don't see how I produce any food or how I increase my chances to mate... yet I do this every day, thinking it is the right thing to do.

i searched for insanity once. i threw a pile of sardines into a bath full of custard and hung upside down above it for a day dressed as a vicar with a violin tied to my chest. when i looked in the mirror i found it.
Try the other Google links. That was just the first.

Me... I just looked in the SFN Staff room.
Hey, that was a one-time thing. Blike brought the grape juice, swansont had some radium and it was ecoli's art history book....

I read this great book called the Necronomicon. I especially liked the part about "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn".
Oh, thanks a LOT. I bought that on tape and now you've ruined it. How about a spoiler warning next time?

H. P. L. did have some personal knowledge of insanity. Probably too much opium.:eek:
Mmmmmmm, opium.

Isanity hmmmm....

The only thing that comes to mind is Crazy Laura

a good friend of mine that refuses to use microwaves, televisions, radios or cell phones due to the fact she is afraid of radiation. She is also alergic to about every substance know to man.

Crazy poeple sure make me feel crazy :cool:

Tell Laura about radiation curing allergies, then watch the fun ensue.

Penguin.
That reminds me of a story.

Joan of Arc, schizophrenics, and television mediums all hear voices.
I used to have a television medium but now I have a television wide.

A wise man once told me... "Station marclar smurfing marclar smurfs"
Define "station".

Luckily these days very few are burned at the stake because of it.
Mmmmmm, burned stake!

Every day I wake up from beeping noises. I get out of bed, stand under some artificial rain for a couple of minutes pretending that I like it (contrary to "real" rain). Then get dressed... then I eat: the first sane thing of the day... Then I go to another building only to sit behind a square light with pictures and symbols for a whole day, watching them change while I push some keys with symbols.

Am I insane? I don't see how I produce any food or how I increase my chances to mate... yet I do this every day, thinking it is the right thing to do.

There are microbes in the drain of your artificial rain thingy. You produce food for them when you pee there. Come on, you know you do.

Define "station".

In the language of the superintelligent being Station from Bill and Ted's bogus journey, that means ummm ... a thing that gets used when two women love each other very much... though you may have missed a slight inflection and meant "station" which is a genus of molluscs.