What is you Favorite Month?

YT2095

What is YOUR favorite Month, and Why?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is YOUR favorite Month, and Why?

• Mine is... (what is it and Why)
    • I don`t have one (post nothing or say why)

May, and despite it containing my Birthday also, I`de choose it anyway, the air is a little different, the trees take color and the rain seems alive or life giving more so than in April, also it`s the beginning of BBQ weather and suntans :)

September, My birthday and also SPRING!....although close to exams Depends where your living at the time for climate i guess, if ya didnt like it you could just change country to make it what you want

September, My birthday and also SPRING!....although close to exams Depends where your living at the time for climate i guess, if ya didnt like it you could just change country to make it what you want

I read that and thought 'spring?!?' - then I realised you live in NZ so it's 6 months different to over here :)

June. It's my birthday too.

Plus, I prefer early summer because I'm prone to sub-clinical SAD, so I don't do winter. I never seemed to get the hang of it. Early Summer provides a huge feeling of relief for me and I feel relaxed and really good until the end of September (although Jan and Feb are the worst months for me).