Do you have any bad 21st birthday experiences?

matter

Share if you like.

Readers discretion advised.

Mine was very bad. I started the night out normally having 3 drinks at my sisters apartment with her, her fiance and her friend (who was really hot but not into me at all). Soon we went out and stopped at a bar which had a pretty good blues band playing. Me and her fiance and another couple competed in a game of darts which we won. Next we headed out to another place which I didn't like. I had a shot and a beer there. After we headed to a restaurant to get some chicken fingers and I had a beer there. Next we headed to a party where I had a beer. Everything was normal. We headed to this other party and that's where it got bad. I should of stopped drinking but I didn't. I think I had two more beers and one beer funnel and that's where I blacked out. Apparantly I was talking to a bunch of gay people about how they really wanted to be with women and maybe I even said I didn't like them but I don't remember that. Then I fell down some stairs which I don't remember at all and I think I broke my thumb. Next thing I know I wake up and the spot where I slept on my sisters floor had piss on it. Me and my sister decided that during the night I must of stood up and pissed on my sisters floor because I was basically brain dead. Such an embarassing night, not good at all.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I forgot to call in sick to work resulting in a no show/no call suspension.

I hope my brain can forgive me because obviously I did it some damage. What a stupid decision.

I'm sure. My sister and her hot friend witnessed me fall down the stairs and go face first into the door at bottom.

I guess I was pretty coherent during my blackout. They didn't need to carry me or anything like that, which is why I was so surprised that I would do something like take a leak on the floor.. I don't understand

Cant wait for my 21st..........its gonna be crazy, due to the place where i live there will be large amounts of free drugs and a hell of a lot of people........need a large hall......

YT what was yours like,crazy i bet

I hosted Benstock for my 21st. A house 3 miles from the nearest train station, no buses and car parking for up to 4 cars. 70 people, two barrels of ice with the beer stashed, £600 pound of food nobody could be arsed to cook and a kitchen rammed with every bottle of wine and spirits it's possible to buy.

It took 8 of us 6 hours to clean up.

It was a sunny day and warm night, most of the time was spent on the lawn rolling around. Random appearance of guitars, and so on, was kind of the mood.

I’m not really sure if bad things happened or not really, it’s a bit blurry. I do remember being accused by a friend’s brother of having an affair with a girl I’ve never met during the 10 minutes it took to get to the kitchen and back. A very long discussion that, surprisingly. Oh, and using a Bradford city football player to prove my theory that professional football players were overrated. I think I hurt him by running into him over and over cartwheeling my arms and giggling.

YT what was yours like,crazy i bet
although it`s been said by many and so many times it`s hardly credible. I have to say, I GENUINELY!!! do NOT remember :(

I do remember the Amps getting soaked and my mates elec guitar shorted and started smoking, and I rem finding a £10 note in a puddle off cider in the studio, oh yeah and a chocolate cake hanging off the ceiling????

{edit} and throwing up on this ginger haired girl :(

How was the cake hanging off teh ceiling?? sounds crazy....whats the best scenario for 21st's ya reckon what should i plan (and not plan) for mine? when it comes around.......

i was taken to ac for my birthday, drank more than i ever have in my life, gambled, won a lot of money, which unfortunately has never happened again and DIDNT bang the hooker at the end of the night.

Not 21 yet, but my 18th was fun. Went to a restaurant with a bunch of mates, had a very nice meal, went back to mine and drank copious amounts of alcohol (they kicked us out the pub, the gits). Went to bed at 5, woke up at 9, then at 3 went over to another mates house for another party, drank copious amounts of alcohol, then went for a walk at 1:30am getting back at 4am in an effort to find food with a couple other guys. Then kepy myself up until 8pm that night so my sleeping didn't get disturbed too much.

Also found out what the effect of drinking 2 litres of red bull in about 3 minutes does to you :D

To be fair, it wasn't proper red bull, I had to get Tesco's own brand 'kick' - which is basically the same stuff and they had it on 2 for 1, unlike red bull which was about 4 times more expensive.

Being a cheapass student with no money, I went for the former ;-)

How was the cake hanging off teh ceiling?? sounds crazy....whats the best scenario for 21st's ya reckon what should i plan (and not plan) for mine? when it comes around.......

I just foned my mate and asked him about the cake, apparently another mate of ours was going to the bathroom with this girl and stuck it there for safe keeping, then forgot about it when he returned.

as for your party, just let your mates know it`s your 21`st on whatever date and just leave it at that :)

Dave: yeah Asda do their own too (forgot the name) but that stuff can "jack you up" pretty good too! :)