Can you explain this?

frosti7

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-368778706819747349&hl=en

whats that?

I shoot this video today at work, basically i saw this weird white light "dancing" and flying very rapidly all over the screen for a few minutes, i videotaped it for a few seconds then run over to the location to see whatever was going on there, needless to say that i haven't saw anything bizarre at the location, when i was back the light was gone.

There's not enough information to answer. You were video taping a closed circuit tv for crying out loud, and your camera wasn't even on a tripod or stationary mount.

It could be light from outside, perhaps light off the side mirror of a passing car or a even a moving reflective disc in the window. It could be a flashlight. It could be that your video camera has some jacked up electronics.

It's a poor quality shot that could be just about anything.

There's not enough information to answer. You were video taping a closed circuit tv for crying out loud, and your camera wasn't even on a tripod or stationary mount.

It could be light from outside, perhaps light off the side mirror of a passing car or a even a moving reflective disc in the window. It could be a flashlight. It could be that your video camera has some jacked up electronics.

It's a poor quality shot that could be just about anything.

Its a closed location(no windows to reflect light)

also the place was closed an no one was at the floor when it happend

That settles it, then.

There was either a problem with the closed circuit camera, the closed circuit tv presenting the image of the room, or your camera recording it (ala the telephone game).

I am no scientist in anyway, but what you said is really not logical.

1.A problem with the camera wouldn't show such way of movement, it would be far more random, and it would last for more time then a few minutes,

its just not how a cctv malfunction would look like.

2.the "tv" is an LCD monitor, again, its a LCD, the only way it can malfunction is if this backlight would suffer, or pixel would be stuck(aka dead pixels) and that is not the case

3.Its a closed circuit, all DIGITAL, therefore the phone game wouldnt apply here at all.

The question remains, could it be an insect?

1.What insects emit so much InfraRed light so it will GLOW on cctv?

2.Would an insect be able to move as fast as that object?

Well, it certainly looked like a flashlight.

If it wasn't that, then I'd presume something reflective catching the lamp at different angles.

There's not enough information to tell for certain.

What do you think it was?

If the camera had infrared LEDs on it, and the moth was close it would glow like that, probably inside the focus range, a foot or so away.

Then the light part fits with the "moth" theory, but could a moth move that fast and change directions so rapidly?

Yup the only reason I'm so certain is because I've seen it plenty of times before.

Now if you want really spooky, wait until a spider builds a web across the lens, you get this black misty Cthulic shadow-being effect every time it saunters across.

Don't trust the camera too much. Youtube has some of the "Monster Quest" shows. Creatures from the 4th Dimension" is an interesting example of how the camera can lie.

Part 1 is here.

The footage is remarkable, apparent creatures with 4, 6 or 8 wings. (If you don't want to wade through the whole thing, jump to Part 5 for what causes the effect.) I was fascinated.