Links to George Bush

Radical Edward

how many (known) steps does it take for you to get to george bush? (no linking through members of this forum, since you can now all do it in at least 4 steps)

my girlfriend's father [1] (who I have met) used to work with a close relative [2] of the former chinese leader [3] who has met George Bush [4].

I can even do it in 3, but through a less interesting channel. One of my lecurers [1] has worked with Tony Blair [2] who has met George Bush [3]

My uncle works with Air Force One and Two (or whatever the Vice President's plane is) [1] and therefore knows the President and Vice President[2]. We got to visit him a while back and watch the President board his plane from just off the runway. Lots of security.

I know a secret service agent who has driven for Cheney. It's quite possible the agent knows Bush. I've also met a few higher-ups associated with the Secretary of the Navy, and it's possible they know the president without intermediate steps.

my mate of mine lived in West Brom and met Betty Boothroid (the speaker in the house ) for many years in Parliment, she`s met most all of the MP`s and prime Ministers and I`m sure some of them have met Bush :)

I score a Lousey 4! LOL :)

If Gore had won the election...rather, if Gore had been recognized as winning the election, my number would be 2 to get to the president. He toured our lab a couple of times (though when I wasn't around) so several of my colleagues met him. While I never actually met him, we've been within 20 feet or so on a number of occasions as he jogged by.