The energy of the proton

jerrygg38

The future energy source of the world comes from the proton itself. We can build proton to photon energy sources which will eliminate the need for oil and coal to produce electricity. In addition spacecraft will travel on the photonic beam.

In order to accomplish this we must add the binding energy of the proton and harness the photonic output. The binding energy of the proton is readily calculated from the makeup of the proton. The proton consits of three high energy U-mesons and one pi meson.

The binding energy is calculated as follows

BE + Proton - 3(high energy U-Mesons) - (pi-meson)

The proton has a mass of 1836.149 Me which the high-energy U-meson has a mass of 523.375 Me and the pi-meson has a mass of 273.23 Me. Therefore the mass/energy binding for the proton is:

BE = 1836.149 -1570.125 - 273.23 = - 7.206Me

Since the electron has an energy of 0.510999MEV, the binding energhy of the proton is:

3.482 MEV

Since the proton has an energy of 938.272MEV we find that only 3.5MEV produces an output of 938MEV.

The net result is that a small machine no larger than 10 feet in diameter can provide safe dependable energy for spacecraft and electrical generation.

Arn't protons made up of 3 quarks?

How do we extract this binding energy? IIRC the proton does not decay under normal circumstances so surely we'd have to put in energy to cause this?

JG: Present day scientists like to use the term quarks as if the structure of matter stopped there. In truth it is the dot-waves which makes up the quarks themselves.

Unfortunately physicists over the last 50 years never took into account the Einsteinian energy of the u-mesons and the pi mesons. Then it would have been self evident that the proton consists of 3 high energy u mesons and one pi-meson.

Since the high energy pi mesons constain huge amounts of Einsteinian energy, the proton is ready to produce huge amounts of photonic energy.

Now how do we achieve these results. Once modern physicists realize the manner in which the proton is constructed, it becomes easy to add 3.5MEV of binding energy to release the 938MEV of photonic energy.

To do this we must build a spherical pulsating electromagnetic field concentrated at a point. Any suitable substance at that point will disintegrate its protons with huge amounts of photonic energy.

It will take a $billion dollar project to produce the first proton/photon converter. However first people must understand the mistakes over the last 50 to 100 years.

My work corrects the physics of the past. When I took modern physics over 50 years ago, I noted the errors in my textbooks as I read them. I always correct my text books as I read them.

There is little that I can do. The establishment preaches the same errors over and over again. A professor who preaches mistakes for 30 or 40 years will never agree that he is wrong. All I can do is point out the errors and perhaps someday long after I am gone, someone will realize the truth of what I say.

One thing for sure, planet Earth has many sisters in the universe and surely many of these have advanced to photonic power long ago. We are just a little backward.

Unfortunately physicists over the last 50 years never took into account the Einsteinian energy of the u-mesons and the pi mesons. Then it would have been self evident that the proton consists of 3 high energy u mesons and one pi-meson.

"I'm right, everyone else is stupid" isn't much of an argument.

———

Before you go forward with any of this discussion, you need to establish the validity of the dot-wave hypothesis. Basing further argument on speculation is not going to be at all productive, so I'm closing this down.

Don't start any more threads based on dot-wave, and answer the questions in existing threads.