Laser discussion

Imaginer1

You know, I got a theory about lazer beams that we could make them by condensing protons into bullets. If we get to a quark, and condense a couple million of them into a bullet? I didn't really think about quarks being in protons- and that they're little molecular charges.

You know, I got a theory about lazer beams that we could make them by condensing protons into bullets. If we get to a quark, and condense a couple million of them into a bullet? I didn't really think about quarks being in protons- and that they're little molecular charges.

I`m not even going to Try and address this post, but I think you`ll find molecules are Much larger than subatomic particles!:rolleyes:

all laser pens are affected by Polarising filters to my finding.

I use a Cokin A160 filter and have a Red laser that can be blocked entirely by rotating this and then allowed to pass by rotating it further.

some pens aren`t entirely blocked though.

Split off from proton thread.

Most lasers are indeed polarized, though as Klaynos has noted, it is not a requirement.

Laser diodes are polarized; IIRC the gain medium doesn't support one of the orientations. Other systems include a Brewster plate to suppress the competing mode.

If the polarity was controlled, then what? I now notice about the subatomic particles and such but what about the LASER? is it in any way possible? This is a post about modern warfare apparently, but is this in some ways possible? Apparently yes as you have been stating. Now I know, thank you, and really, I'm about ten so if you coould include more detailed answers about theese things I would appreciate it.

Lasers do not shoot protons, which are nuclear particles. They shoot photons, which are particles of light. (This was pointed out very early in the thread.)

Perhaps you'd like to restate the question. Are you asking if lasers can be used as weapons?