Should Israel Kill Yasser Arafat?

blike

I've never heard of a democratic concentration camp.

In democracys people vote in secret ballots for the government of their choice. In concentration camps people are controlled and ordered by an arbitary authority.

Israel may have done some questionable things but it doesnt meet the definition of a concentration camp.

I've never heard of a democratic concentration camp.

How about the camps that the Unites States set up for their Japanese citizens almost immediately after the attack on Pearl Harbor?

Granted that there was no killings in the camp' date=' but it [b']Was[/b] a camp meant to keep people who are untrustworthy and under constant security scrutiny, nonetheless.

• 4 months later...
I think Israel has killed him using poison. Anyone wonder about that?

i doubt it but cant prove it.

for one if arafat died of poison the french hospital would have noticed the unusual substance (poison) in his body... which they would have immediately send to every single newspaper in the world!!!!

Arafat is dead now but if they did kill him that would have been a grave mistake. peace will not come to the mideast in our childrens lifetime maby after that alot of healing and animosity need to pass, I side with all involved who dont resort to extreme measures because mutual understanding is the basic principal of peace, knowing the others right to exist very basic but it seems that some on each side only think for their own intrests.

Arafat is dead now but if they did kill him that would have been a grave mistake. peace will not come to the mideast in our childrens lifetime maby after that alot of healing and animosity need to pass, I side with all involved who dont resort to extreme measures because mutual understanding is the basic principal of peace, knowing the others right to exist very basic but it seems that some on each side only think for their own intrests.