interesting tips

Pradeepkumar

Health - Important Tips

Answer the phone by LEFT ear .

Do not drink coffee TWICE a day.

Do not take pills with COOL water .

Do not have HUGE meals after 5pm.

Reduce the amount of OILY food you consume.

Drink more WATER in the morning, less at night.

Keep your distance from hand phone CHARGERS .

Do not use headphones/earphone for LONG period of time.

Best sleeping time is from 10pm at night to 6am in the morning.

Do not lie down immediately after taking medicine before sleeping.

When battery is down to the LAST grid/bar, do not answer the phone as

the radiation is 1000 times.

Forward this to those whom you CARE about!

Thank you for reading this post.

Reply me if you like this post...

this is just one of a few things listed that I take exception to:

Where did you get this load of BS from???

if a mobile phone pumps out about 1W of RF normally, do you Really think it`s going to push a Kilowatt, EVER!? :rolleyes:

Think about it.

Reply me if you like this post...

I think it would be helpful if you provide a little background information on all those claims.

And I totally agree with YT that the phone statement is total BS.

I also think there exists plenty of research in the best periods for sleeping. I believe it's quite personal, and perhaps also season dependent.

I also think there exists plenty of research in the effects of coffee. Not only are these still debated, you also fail to add a number: what if I drink one 5 liter pot of coffee (espresso, black), ONCE a day? Would that make it better? I doubt it.

I'll stop commenting here. Provide some background info... I'd be interested to see where you found all this "information".

Edited by CaptainPanic

Answer the phone by LEFT ear .
I did once hear a suggestion that the ear which you receive a sound in has a bearing on which side of the brain deals with it, I was cynical about that, but even more so about it having any bearing on health.
Do not drink coffee TWICE a day.
If your really really really concerned about your health, don't drink coffee full stop. Keeping your consumption down to an arbitrary limit couldn't hurt I guess.
Do not take pills with COOL water .
Why the hell not?
Do not have HUGE meals after 5pm.
Everyone knows that it's ideal to have the bulk of your food when you're most active (lunchtime I guess) but since no-one has an average laid out day, setting out a plan based on the time makes no sense.
Reduce the amount of OILY food you consume.
... no.
Drink more WATER in the morning, less at night.
This depends entirely on how awake I want to be at any given time, which is up to me, not you.
Keep your distance from hand phone CHARGERS .
In case they attack?
Do not use headphones/earphone for LONG period of time.
Well okay this one is obvious, once the earphone starts to hurt, you should probably take it out for a while.
Best sleeping time is from 10pm at night to 6am in the morning.
Wrong. An adult can decide how much they need to sleep and do so in whatever part of the day is most convenient for them, bed times are for children because they can't intuitively manage their own sleep patterns.
Do not lie down immediately after taking medicine before sleeping.
Okay yes, you probably should swallow before lying down.

Honestly, I've answered my phone when it's in all kinds of states and I'm not yet dead.

Forward this to those whom you CARE about!
Because nothing shows love like the careless promotion of misinformation?

Being a former caffein junky myself, I find utopia in a cup of tea these days. The more moderate amount of caffein, the higher amount of antioxidants, and whatever other unknown chemical differences really provides a much more pleasant experience than chugging down 3 or 4 cups of coffee a day to keep my edge. Of course, the rest of my diet is just about perfected to a T, so that probably is a big factor, as well. It's amazing what a month's worth of 20 or 30 different antioxidants can do for your overall well-being.

Well, I never knew that.

I was only suggesting that if you happened to be some kind of health freak, but apparently I'm even wrong there.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. When general information about things like coffee and nicotine is put out, its mainly the overall net effects, but most things are double edged. Look at nicotine. The benefits include anxiolysis, cognitive enhancement, cerebral vasodilation, analgesia, it has antipsychotic effects, it provides a degree of neuroprotection and can slow the progression of Alzheimer's. However, that's not spread around because nobody want to encourage people to start smoking or in any other way to become addicted to nicotine.

did you all see the lineforward this message

i forwarded this message .this one was sent to me by my sister through the email

i thought that these tips are a little reasonable thats why i put this message in this forum.If some reasons and modifications are necessary then do those and send to your dear ones....

did you all see the line forward this message

i forwarded this message .this one was sent to me by my sister through the email

i thought that these tips are a little reasonable thats why i put this message in this forum.If some reasons and modifications are necessary then do those and send to your dear ones....

If the email would have said "jump off the roof", would you have done that too?

I would never forward anything just because it says "forward this message". These kinds of emails are (or at least were) famous for carrying a computer virus... and generally don't contain a lot of information. I've seen too many of these emails.

I conclude that none of the claims are backed up in any scientific way.

But I might change my signature in this forum to "forward this message"! :eyebrow: