Racial Sterotypes

blazarwolf

Well im getting sober and this will be my last post here, the last 4 months feels like a week and my mind is still recovering, so forgive me... I thank the creators of this site for giving and place for science to convene.. I wont return here, becuase frankly, I find this sites community offensive to its name. If its anything Aspergers syndrome can teach a normo-cephalic mind its that if you spend less time on social perception (a function of emotional intellegence) you will have more brain power to use on conception and memorization. On that point ill share a few perceptions that I have of this site.

When I talked about how the Uncertinty principal relates to Destiny, i was called stupid becuase i didnt spell Hiesenberg correctly. Even though that question was one that plagued einstien. I threatend to leave right then and there, the best argument against me was that it was disrespectfull, the worst was that people wouldent be able to look it up (google is a genius and spell-checking). And when I asked a simple clarification on fundementals of Relativity... I was given a bunch of cut and paste math, and reiterated words without understanding, that meant nothing but to make the user feel smart.

And then there was the final straw which was the post that was deleted... from memory (and only as evidence) i will try to reinterate in exact words (i am sober so this will be difficult, im trying to keep it retarded, for argument sake). Fallacys remain but my sober clarifications will be in []...

"Im drunk and i had some more thought on this issue It dawned on me the slight I.Q. advantage [108-112] ashkenazi jews (the ones that are noteworthy) have doesent correlate to the history Jewish achievment [this is a major fuel for anti-semitism] (from drunk memory some 20% of nobel prize winners), and that the religious cultural argument doesent make sense, think gregorian [its actually more like Guerivich, Creator of the MIG fighter jet], kalashikoff [AK-47], marx, bill mahr [didnt even know until he was 21, notice his aggressive method of discourse and humor?], eienstien (religiously jewish????) [he was not], when i search my own religiosly disconnect surname [my ancesters purposley modified it and never told there children about there ancestry when the converted to Catholism in the 1880's to avoid russian pogroms... Brodway dancers, to rich buisnessmen, to historians], or maybe even Bill Moyers???? [pulled it out of my ass, I know he was raised, and is baptist, a very thoughtfull one, and that name sounds western ashkanzi to me] I thought of darwin observing a finch.. its beak that aids in its survival, doesent nessesarily correlate to its Intellegence. Theres a good text on jewish achievment by 1910ish jew karl kruatsky, marx hated himself [was raised to be anti-semetic by Lutherians, wouldent accept that he was jewish, and said something like "it makes sense these people are descended from negros"], i think i have some more thoughts on this, but i just wanted to chitfaced [i was trying to get past the asbergers, and swearing filter, you yourself use colorfull words to get through to people: "when you come to this site F up" (or were those mine?) but in retrospect you can say shit here] post.

Infraction issued. I think this might serve as a caution to other users that if you are drunk when you post, you are still responsible for the content that you submit.

and this message from him..

""""""Dear blazarwolf,

You have received an infraction at Science Forums, The Original.

Reason: Flaming

-------

When you come to this site "****ed up", knowing as you do how you behave under those conditions, you are still responsible for what you post.

I don't expect to see any more posts like that from you. This site is used extensively by schoolchildren and we can do without that kind of content.

-------"""""

How will this be a warning to to other users if they cant see what content was a flame? what was the flame that im guilty of except lack of written depth to my thoughts? did i use the F-word? i cant remember...This was moved to the "Psuedo Science and speculations" board to my dismay, but I eventually understood this (schoolchildren argument is valid, but seeing though speculative though process at work is more important to learn that all the books in a library)

I feel like a administrator on a science forum should respond like this: "Infraction issued, you cant use the F-word here (or whatever i was guilty of). Your thoughts and points are valid but lack appropriate definition, get sober dude."

My drinking, and journeys started becuase i found out i was Ashkanzi... and somany bad things in my life made sense.. the fact that both my mother and father were unknowingly jewish, yet attracted to each other, my personality, sense of humor, the girls and people im attracted to, why im a bit of a "cast out", the way i look, (ive discoverd about 10 physical traits that nowone else can see except me, Ashkanzis actually stand out phisically, more than just the nose, its pretty neat)..

I feel like this will be deleted to save face on the site... so add another 20 minutes of wasted time to the last 4 months... im sober and ive accepted im different... my shetl doesent exist anymore, and ill always be out of place... but i know i can entertain myself with my hobbies (ill never go to temple!!!!)

Good by freinds, im gonna go watch fiddler on the roof.... oh BTW did you know it was recently discoverd Africaners have 15% higher free-floating testosterone? what do you think that means?

Oh i really dont think i used the F-word, i have a good memory even for a alcholic... prove me wrong if you can. fn shakes....