Is it possible??? (sparfed)

edward.cole

Hi everybody,

Is it possible to change what comes into our life, our reality and experience?

:confused:

I wish someone who wasn't me would post about something incredible you could buy from me, I mean him.

Um, liyon, that's your cue.

Edited by Phi for All
sparf

Yes, we can change what comes in our life by controlling our Mind (not to be confused with the brain, the organ). If we thought nothing at all, ever, nothing would ever happen! So by applying the principles of Forum Sock Puppets, you can create and experience me getting richer. It sounds outrageous, but it really is true. You must first take responsibility for (by beginning to become conscious of) what you do currently, more specifically what you buy from me, and mostly unconsciously. It's not that you don't create what you want, it's that you often create exactly what I want, proportionate to the energy you give it, unconsciously. Wow! Check out the site for a belly laugh. It takes some time to wrap your head around it, but when you do… you will be making me, edward.cole richer! I'm liyon my ass off!

Edited by Phi for All
Sparfing the sock puppet account

If we thought nothing at all, ever, nothing would ever happen!

Rubbish!

So by applying the principles of Forum Sock Puppets, you can create and experience anything you choose. It sounds outrageous, but it really is true.

:rolleyes: I can't be bothered to read through all of that site - How much does it cost?

I agree with the benefits of positive thinking and some 'mind over matter' type senarios can be helpful for healing and achieving - but it is NOT scientifically explined - this QMP stuff if waffle. It may well help you with your life, if what your trying currently isn't working, but it is just waffle.:mad:

Hi everybody,

I play golf. When it rains and is really windy - everyone moans and hates it. I personally CHOOSE to enjoy it (Sometimes this is difficault when it's cold, wet, windy and you've been out in it for nearly 4 hours solid with EVERY (:embarass:) part of your body soaked to below the skin). By making this CHOISE (requires a bit of endurance), I find that I actually play well in bad weather and win more in bad conditions - and I enjoy it.

Edited by Phi for All
link to spam edited

Ok fine... first post deleted. I shouldent call people retard Socrates, thats a compliment to most. But it is an ancient concept from plato's republic "the allegory of the cave". Its the most famous from that work. Its public domain, and should be on the internet. You could consider it the ancient greek philosophical version of "the matrix". Drugs do this, no? change our reality? not that its particuarly recomendable. You'll find alot of this in eastern philosophy techniques of meditation. There is a misconcept about meditation in many young minds... Your not engaging in higher planes of thinking, your engaging in absense of thought. It may bring higher thought later afterwards though.

Hi everybody,

Yes, in fact you are always doing that. If you don't want something new in you life, you can jump off a cliff and then that will be the end. If you want to experience what it is like to have a dog, then you can go buy one or adopt one. It's pretty simple -- just go for what you want.

Well, it seems that edwar.cole and liyon (how appropriate) are sock puppet accounts, trying to scam unwary scientists. But now their posts make sense. ;)

This doesent make sense to me. I just dont understand? I dont get social perception very well....

Well, it seems that edwar.cole and liyon (how appropriate) are sock puppet accounts, trying to scam unwary scientists. But now their posts make sense. ;)

OK - I thought that might have been the case. :D I guessed right then. One asks the question and the other directs him to his website. A few weeks later later the origional poster comes back and says how it changed his life to try and get everyone else to go there to too and spend their money. But they are the same person - Blatent.

OK - I thought that might have been the case. :D I guessed right then. One asks the question and the other directs him to his website. A few weeks later later the origional poster comes back and says how it changed his life to try and get everyone else to go there to too and spend their money. But they are the same person - Blatent.

Ok now I understand. I dont click on a persons links unless they seem intellegent.... makes sense to me.

This doesent make sense to me. I just dont understand? I dont get social perception very well....
We get this type of thing so much that we had to develop a counterattack. Removing the posts doesn't work well, they just create more accounts.

So we invented sparfing (spoof + morph = sparf). The staff edits the material now, revealing what they are attempting to do with their spamvertising (and poking some fun, I admit). It is hoped that these whisper campaigners will get the message that their message will be tampered with if they waste our time by posting it here.

So we invented sparfing (spoof + morph = sparf). The staff edits the material now, revealing what they are attempting to do with their spamvertising (and poking some fun, I admit).

And you, Phi, are deserving of the online forum equivalent to an Emmy for some of the sparfs you've done. Really funny. They are really bad for the guy with intestinal distress, as the laughter you cause might result in a bit of a mess for such poor souls.

Would it be possible to make it more obvious for serious members that this is a crappy thread which may be skipped?

I actually read a bit, figured out that something was wrong, and read some more before I got it.

In the topic list (or index or whatever you call the list of threads) there was no hint that this is total spam.

I personally would prefer the spammers to continue to create fake stuff... while the other members can just skip the spam. My 2 cents: delete the junk next time.

And you, Phi, are deserving of the online forum equivalent to an Emmy for some of the sparfs you've done.
Thanks very much, but tbh, they practically write themselves. By the time the second guy posts, it's pretty obviously cheerleading, and cheerleaders are the meat and potatoes of comedy.
Would it be possible to make it more obvious for serious members that this is a crappy thread which may be skipped?
liyon didn't post until yesterday, and I ran the IP addresses last night and discovered this, CaptainPanic.

I actually read a bit, figured out that something was wrong, and read some more before I got it.
The vB system posts an edit note at the bottom of the post, and I put the reason there.

In the topic list (or index or whatever you call the list of threads) there was no hint that this is total spam.

I will start to edit the titles as well. Thanks for the suggestion.

I personally would prefer the spammers to continue to create fake stuff... while the other members can just skip the spam. My 2 cents: delete the junk next time.
Been there, done that. I told you, it doesn't work, they continue to post, and create new accounts when we ban them.

But sparfing seems to have gotten rid of those pesky La$ik spammers, so in true scientific tradition, we'll continue to explore what's working.

Ah well... editing the topic is good enough for me :D
Cool. I do like your suggestion about editing the titles so people who aren't interested don't have to waste their time. I'll start doing that as soon as I identify the whisper tactics.