Glassware Appraisal

lukeisthecooles

Would it be possible for someone to appraise these pieces of laboratory glass ware i recently found sitting in my basement:

1000ml vertical three-neck pyrex flask

500ml angled three-neck pyrex flask

250ml vertical three-neck pyrex flask

650ml kimax long neck volumetric flask

thanks for all your knowledge :D

I'm starting a new client, lukeisthecooles, and I don't have huge amounts of time to Google for you, but Sigma-Aldrich looks like your best friend.

cls4950_sm.jpg

Just a note, it would be more helpful to arrange the order of your photos to match the descriptions in your opening post. And your background for those pics is horrible (no offense). If you want us to see something made of clear glass, use a solid background.

And I can't even see the weird looking things in the last pic.

Are you selling these on e-Bay, or do you have a local buyer?

i was thinking of selling all this:

3 1000ml three neck flasks

1 500ml three neck flask

1 250 ml three neck flask

3 new 650'; kimax long neck flask

and 3 bulb pippettes

for $300? reasonable?

anyone gonna help me?

actually, is $100 more reasonable to start an ebay auction at?

Well, from what I know and the prices that I can obtain lab glass at, I would say that about $250 sounds reasonable for all your items. Some of the flasks you have seem to have older type of sockets, but can't say for sure. It also depends on the status of the glassware, if there are any cracks or anything as such, even minor. However, if you set the starting price at 99 I wouldn't be surprised if it hits close to $300 by the end of auction, but if I was you I wouldn't list them all together, list them separately and say that you'll combine shipping if anyone wishes to buy any other items from you, that way you'll maximize your chances of selling your items at the price they deserve.