A dream

Realitycheck

What is this phenomenon that binds chaos and facts in such an orderly way sometimes, involuntarily, but with all of the rhyme and reason of sentient art? How does it happen so eloquently sometimes? Many times, you just have to reach in any direction to whatever extent to apply it to something going on in your life, but sometimes, it is there in bold lights on the marquis like there is something more. ;)

Recently, now that I finally have a straight answer about the pathology of this cancer that lives on in my spinal cord, I have been heavily researching ways to defuse it chemically. I have found some promising avenues via radiation, interferons, and superantioxidants.

The early morning after I started taking these antioxidant formulas, I had this waking moment where upon waking up, this voice filled my mind saying, "Attack." It was very moving, and I have had plenty of dreams in the past that were moving, but never as timely and appropriate as this. I just can't help but to wonder what drives this type of phenomenon. I am the type who believes in pure coincidence, but in times like this, it really makes me wonder just what kind of involuntary sentience could drive this sort of thing. On the same day, I also started taking this drug that I found to cure ulcers in my stomach from chronic NSAID use, so it was kind of a double whammie, but I have felt progressively more healthy every day since I started doing it. It was just one of those really moving things that seem to happen every once in a while that just really catches your attention.

I've been finding some really interesting stuff about antioxidants and am becoming a real proponent of them fast. DNA repair never seemed so easy, cure cancer, inflammation, fix anything and everything genetically as long as you have the right tool to push the right button. Interesting stuff.