Temporary Diplopia. How long till it is cured?

Zebbygoss

A friend of mine who had been experimenting with drugs got ahold of some clonazepam. He claims to have double vision when both eyes are trying to read books. I done some research and found temporary diplopia. I was wondering should my friend seek medical help or will it cure on its own?

That drug has a fairley simple/well understood mechanism of action. I wouldent Immagine it would cuase long term symptoms after its cleared his system... I would think (he thinks to much) he may just need eyeglasses. Although from your post, I might suggest your freind is the kinda "do whatever is infront of him person", alot of people think stuff in tablet form is safe, becuase its medical... this is far from true... On that last thought, He may have taken anything that could cause semi-permanet issues... Among many, these may be phenoethyamines (hulcingenitic drugs, MANY types in pill form, anyone that knows chemistry can produce many types of these easily) Or Anti-psycotic medications (haldol, rosperidol or most names that end with "dol")... Among many others.

Edited by blazarwolf