About the physics of construction......

albertlee

What is the related name of physics studying about the construction?

For eg, stability of shapes, advanced equilibrium, compression and tension...but they are only terms related to...all i want to know is the specific area about construction in physics.,.

Albert

Greg, Engineering is mainly about "machines", which something can move!

My question is somehow related to architecture, but since, archtitecture is more likely a combination of art and physics.........

Therefore, again, What is the related name of physics studying about the construction?

For more detailed of what i am asking, see my thread "about Design and Technology" under general science....

thx for furthur responds

Apreciate with all my heart! :)

Albert

What is the related name of physics studying about the construction?

For eg' date=' stability of shapes, advanced equilibrium, compression and tension...but they are only terms related to...all i want to know is the specific area about construction in physics.,.

Albert[/quote']

the determination of physical properties for a given material, and establishment of it potential usages within the given parameters of a project.

thx Skye, but the resource seems too complicated.......

All i want is just the basic ideas of construction applied to physics laws....

In another saying, is there any resource about construction which helps to learn physics better?

Please dont give complicated resource as i am not a engineer or something, i am just student only......

Any help?

Well, YT, i am asking for basic resources about construction which helps to learn physics better....

therefore in this case, u know i know nothing about it, therefore i ask for some basic resources so i can learn physics better,,,,

Any help?

any body?

It is not necessary to repeatedly ask for replies.

If people can help, they will. But it takes time for everyone to see every post.

Did you look at the page Skye posted? One of the first link resources on there is "Structural Engineering: Basics".

Yo Sayonara....

First of all, i post again because my thread is gone from the HomePage......

secondly, I have gone to Skye website......

It is related to high level engineering, but I am just a student, I want learn more about physics......And I have seen a very tall tower made of paper without any sticking in my school....because the maker(another student) applies physics laws to it.....

Therefore, Again, is there any basic resources about construction which helps to learn physics better....?

Apreciate for furthur helps

With all my heart

Albert

I have found a book called technology, which states structure means something which supports load.............which has static force acting on it.......

hence I know the related topic now,....static force...in physics

Any way, Can any body tell me the definition of technology?

Since i just wonder how can it include this kind of information...as i thought it was related to architecture.......

Apreciate for the responds....and also thanking sayo for the link, it is quite nice site!

Albert