Scientific proof that God exists. more coherent. less profanity.

voodoochile

what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Thats a fair comment but so is innocent until proven guilty and I'm talking about the laws of physics which never change. So I'm right until somebody proves me wrong. Also, the majority of comments I recieve are about mental health and so on but they always give a mis diagnosis. I have ego mania because I really did everything I said I did and in the process answered all the greatest questions.

Edited by voodoochile

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a fair comment but so is innocent until proven guilty and I'm talking about the laws of physics which never change. So I'm right until somebody proves me wrong.

No, that is not how it works. You don't seem to have much of a grasp of how scientific advances are progressed.

Regardless of whether you are serious or this is some kind of satire, you are making yourself look very silly.

yes it is. This happened almost exactly a year ago. I told a few people at the time but I was looking forward to telling people with the proof but I didnt sign a contract and got screwed. Thats how this sad old man ended up with it and thats why you have to believe me under these circumstances.

We don't "have to" believe anything.

If you have discovered some effect or entity hitherto unknown to science, you need to determine a means of demonstrating its existence and causation in a verifiable and repeatable fashion. Otherwise the claim is worthless.

Edited by Sayonara³
multiple post merged

sayonara, your complicating things. Its all very simple, its just unbelieveable.

It's actually not even unbelievable. In order to be so, you would have to be making some coherent assertion which could be disbelieved. But your story is mostly just nonsense.