Scientific proof that God exists. more coherent. less profanity.

voodoochile

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this new code looked like 2 dimensional squares. The testing I did perfectly filled these squares with information. So now these squares were solid with inertia information. Inertia is a very special force. When a car is drifting, the slightest touch will make the car skim along the track in a different direction. These squares behaved the same way. Each one was a perfect copy of the last so they had an unlimited supply which allowed them to fire them at my steering wheel indefinitely. When they were being fired at the steering wheel one touch at any time in any direction would send one square flying. If you shook your hand you would get quite a few and the speed would increase but you had to do all of this while drifting. I was able to get this chain to go so fast that they couldn’t build faster. There seem to be a few speed barriers that I had to get the code through. Each time I did, I had to consciously make it happen. So when I managed to make it work at the speed of light my last decision in an increasing number of decisions broke through the fabric of space-time. I had to break through the fabric of space-time to be fast enough to make that one last decision and I did. I didn’t know or think I was going to break through the fabric of space time but I had to in order to make it work. After that everything became light and the squares that were travelling in a straight line were now attached to each other in what looks a spring made of 3 dimensional squares.

...this doesn't make ANY SENSE!

You know how this reads in my head?

I was writing code for my video game physics engine. I wrote the code in perfect squares. I then took the data output from the physics engine, and scribbled it all over the code I had just written. I did this an infinite number of times, so I had this HUGE stack of paper. I then threw the code, one sheet at a time, at the steering wheel of the car that I happened to be driving, that was now skidding all over the place (probably because I was writing code instead of driving). I kept doing this, and I consciously decided to speed up. Eventually, I was going at light speed and crashed and died and saw god. The End.

0 cents. Absolutely bankrupt.

Not really but consider this, I can prove i brought the code through that speed barrier. When it came back it had taken on a new 3D form. This would pretty much confirm that there is something beyond the fabric of space-time. right?

big! you will be able to watch all of this on video. it will be very easy to follow. its very difficult to describe these things.

What code are you talking about? The video game computer code? As in the stuff programmers have on their screens? If so, how can that go anywhere, let along go there faster than the speed of light? How can it take 3D form?

And I'd look forward to seeing that video :D

is there anybody here who can provide some constructive criticism or legal advice or how to make a scientific discovery public?

test you findings. repeat your test.

when your test it successfully send it to an science magazine.

after reading it in an scientific magazine scientist will try to repeat and test your findings.

it it still stands after that it becomes an theory.

I BROKE THROUGH THE FABRIC OF SPACE TIME BRINGING BINARY CODE TO THE SPEED OF LIGHT. find that.

the code, running at the speed of light is my proof.

repeating your self is not proof.

repeat your test with video footage.

I cant because of a weird old japanese man. Everything people are saying to me can be answered by quoting various parts of the original letter. No loose ends at all, just a bit outside the box.

science needs observation.

the observed reality.

Guys, seriously, this topic is a waste of time. If he's being serious, then the problem isn't that he doesn't understand physics or what a scientific proof is, it's that he's delusional and probably paranoid, and nothing anybody can say is going to change that. If he's not being serious, then he's just having some weird fun at your expense. The last time he posted this the topic was closed. What is different this time?