Scientific proof that God exists. more coherent. less profanity.

voodoochile

There were a lot of people involved. It was a group effort by me, a japanese cryptographer and some physicists. If you want to see what I'm talking about do this boycott. If you can think of another way to make this public now, please do. How do I make public finding the points of inertia? Isnt that a noble prize?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finding the points of inertia in a car is worth a noble prize

a HIGHSCHOOL student knows the necessary mathematics. the mathematics has existed for hundreds of years. calculating them is neither origional nor complicated.

not including everything else I did

we have no evidence that you have done anything at all.

hello big. I know how it sounds but forget the video game part. Think about the development of physics and binary code during this process to completely predict the movment of a car running on binary code and the laws of physics. I'm very strong and very fast and there were a few scientists involved who were very good. I'm repeating myself.

prove me wrong

Edited by voodoochile
multiple post merged

I dont think I can explain myself any further. I think that one decision is just too hard to believe. If you want the to see the proof of that decision and of everything else I'm saying, do the boycott or at least think of another way to make them show it. I just contacted the noble foundation. Maybe they might have the means to make that happen.

You want a direct question? How does binary code travel faster than the speed of light? WTF does that even mean? And also it is so obvious that you don't know the slightest thing about physics because you keep referring to a moment of inertia as if it were an actual instant in time >.<

Voodoo, the issue with your "science" is that it is entirely subjective. Explain to us how someone could peer review your "findings" or somehow verify your work.

You think you saw something, and you can't even accurately describe it to us. Of course we are going to be skeptical of something like that. It's what we do. It's what science does.

I didn;t have time to read the OP's post but from the replies from other members of the forum, I take it that the OP is trying to say that either him or someone he knows has seen 'God'. God really exists but saying that you saw him and wagering to it won't change anyone mind....in fact no one can see God except only the Prophets and angels.!

Voodoo, the issue with your "science" is that it is entirely subjective. Explain to us how someone could peer review your "findings" or somehow verify your work.

Thats exactly why I'm asking for a boycott. Its the only way I can think of for everybody to verify my work.

You think you saw something, and you can't even accurately describe it to us. Of course we are going to be skeptical of something like that. It's what we do. It's what science does.

I know.

I see the part where everybody gets lost is when I mention breaking through the fabric of space-time. So I will try to explain how this happened in more detail. As I mentioned this new code looked like 2 dimensional squares. The testing I did perfectly filled these squares with information. So now these squares were solid with inertia information.

Inertia is a very special force. When a car is drifting, the slightest touch will make the car skim along the track in a different direction. These squares behaved the same way. Each one was a perfect copy of the last so they had an unlimited supply which allowed them to fire them at my steering wheel indefinitely. When they were being fired at the steering wheel one touch at any time in any direction would send one square flying. If you shook your hand you would get quite a few and the speed would increase but you had to do all of this while drifting.

I was able to get this chain to go so fast that they couldn’t build faster. There seem to be a few speed barriers that I had to get the code through. Each time I did, I had to consciously make it happen. So when I managed to make it work at the speed of light my last decision in an increasing number of decisions broke through the fabric of space-time. I had to break through the fabric of space-time to be fast enough to make that one last decision and I did. I didn’t know or think I was going to break through the fabric of space time but I had to in order to make it work.

After that everything became light and the squares that were travelling in a straight line were now attached to each other in what looks a spring made of 3 dimensional squares.

Edited by voodoochile