Scientific proof that God exists. more coherent. less profanity.

voodoochile

Hello. Between march 2007 and march 2008 I was involved in testing a physics engine with a Japanese company called Polyphony Digital who make a driving simulator called Gran Turismo. During this process a brilliant Japanese cryptographer/physicist who was hired by Polyphony Digital developed a new type of code, which was used to control how the grip of the car would behave. This new code was then developed even further after I did a lot of testing with it.

This code worked like a chain so it could also run at a speed. I was able to make the speed of this chain run very quickly, quite easily. After about 1 week I managed to bring this code all the way to the speed of light. In order to do this I had to think and move at the speed of light over a short time, about 3 or 4 seconds each effort. When I did, the last decision I made with my left hand broke through the fabric of space -time. At this moment my arm became light. By the time I looked away from my arm all the matter around me had become light and then space. For about 10 seconds I could see nothing but perfect white light and it was conscious, powerful and infinite. Then the light seemed to draw my attention to my left where there was somebody sitting down. At the time I didn’t recognise this person as I was very shocked and the whole thing caught me by surprise.

With binary code travelling the speed of light it was now possible to run scientific equations in 3 dimensions. This allowed for the equation/test that found the points of inertia in the car. I found all these points and they made up the shape of a cross in the base of the chassis. For the cross to function it had to be placed somewhere. Another physicist who was hired later on by Polyphony Digital figured out that it went above the car. I then suggested that there might be a halo around the car and there was. Another physicist found that the weight of the car is shaped like a pair of balls.

So this was confirmation that the light I saw was God and the person sitting to his right was Jesus. This system of inertia symbolises what it took for him to go through with his own crucifixion. You have to see it.

To add to this proof, as the process went on I began finding weak points in this new 3 dimensional code. I kept on breaking it, each time showing them exactly where to make it stronger. This continued until I couldn’t break it anymore. As I couldn’t do anything more with it, I suggested that they assume there is only light because that is what I saw when I broke through the fabric of space-time. This worked and they managed to create an environment made of light and it was more proof of what I had seen. I then made this environment of light perfect using mind power. Hard to believe I know but I developed a connection with the code, which had grown over 6 months and which always happened at the moment of inertia. So now the code is exactly what I saw when I broke through the fabric of space-time, which makes it God’s image. It isn’t hard to believe when you see it. It’s made of perfectly balanced positive and negative and every colour in the spectrum but perfect, white light travelling at the speed of light. I created something that just, is.

So to clarify everything shortly; this new code was a great piece of mathematics and after a lot of work from me it was perfectly filled with inertia information. Then I managed to take this code all the way to the speed of light. I made one last decision at the speed of light and accidentally broke through the fabric of space-time. Everything became light and it was conscious and there was a person sitting to my left who resembled Jesus but at that time I couldn’t say for sure who it was. Later on the points of inertia were found in the car by me. They were in the shape of a cross and this left the physicists with a cross. They eventually figured out that it went above the car in a system of inertia that controls how the weight of the car works. This confirmed who was sitting to my left earlier. A halo was then found around the car after I suggested it. Another physicist found that the weight of the car is shaped like a pair of balls. This system represents what it took for Jesus to go through with his crucifixion. It was built into the laws of physics so it could be found later on and everything I have just described has been recorded and can be watched from start to finish.

You have to believe me on what happened and what I saw because the owner of this video game, Kazonori Yamauchi decided to keep me in Ireland during the testing. Him and his employees would have also seen the light and what happened. There would have been more than one witness and it probably would have been recorded on video but seeing what’s there now is enough to believe I wouldn’t lie about it. The proof and evidence of everything I am saying is there but this sad old Japanese man has ended up with it.

There are some issues that have to be addressed. They haven’t made this public because a scientist would have to make this system of inertia work before they could say it is scientific proof or that it even exists. Even with the unfinished system of inertia, its very important that people see what has been found so far so that they can make their own decisions based on what is there.

This is my third attempt at writing this in 8 months. The first version was too short, the second version was too long and in total I have received 3 open minded replies out of a few thousand. This should have been made public in a serious and respectful manner but thanks to this soulless, sad little man, Kazonori Yamauchi, its all gone wrong. He caused all the problems and he is the reason there is only one witness. On top of that he stole a year of my life after I put everything into this process and he’s the reason you have to believe me under these unbelievable circumstances. He was just there all the time, contributed nothing but money and was even being emotionally needy at times and needed constant reassurance he was involved as there was a lot of genius going on by various people and he felt stupid because all he did was just sit there. Sad, really.

For anyone who reads this, please tell everyone you know. If you have the means to investigate it, I would advise it. It’s the biggest and most important story to break in about 2000 years and before that, 14 billion. I’m not a religious person and I have questioned my own sanity more than all the people who I’ve tried to share this information with so don’t bother.

I advise a boycott of Sony and Polyphony Digital so they have to show the proof now. Further action would be necessary to make sure that no individual or company should be the sole beneficiaries of this code, this information and this progress. This boycott would be a good step towards making sure that everyone benefits from this progress equally. I’m not looking for a following or anything. I’m trying to let people know what has been found, what they have to do to see it, that its rightfully there’s and what they have to do to get it. I can’t even launch legal proceedings so it’s out of my hands.

If you have any questions please ask. Any constructive criticism is welcomed. Any legal advice is greatly appreciated concerning international employment law intellectual property law and how to make public finding the points of inertia so I get my noble prize. Anything else, keep it to yourself.

Colm.

“One giant leap for mankind. One decision for Colm.” The decision that broke through the fabric of space-time and made everything after that possible.

A car held all the secrets.

Inertia was the key to everything.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A sad little japanese man has it. Thats why I'm suggesting a boycott to make him show it. I wasnt playing a game. I was testing a physics engine.

It does seem a lot like the matrix. Think of it like this, everything was ordinary until I made that decision. Then it got a lot like the Matrix. I managed to do it. It sounds more impossible than it was. You could try it.

i'd give you 15mph. tops

i doubt the physics engine for a racing game accurately simulates the extremes of reality.

for instance, quantum mechanics would not be considered, neither would any form of relativity as the velocities of the cars will not exceed a few hundred miles an hour and it would be extraneous calculations.

A car is the most complicated object in physics and trying to predict all this meant the develpoment went to new places

cars are far from the most complicated thing in physics. a CPU is far far far more complex. a nuclear plant is more complex, the atmosphere of earth is more complex.

cars are simple compared to an awful lot of stuff.

its the most complicated moving object. regardless of wether its the most complicated or not, its the most living and diverse.

if cars are so simple. i'll bet you any money there isnt a scientist or physicist that can tell me where the grip and the weight go during the moment of inertia. that is what this whole process was about.

its the most complicated moving object. regardless of wether its the most complicated or not, its the most living and diverse.

planes move and they are more complicated. the jet engine alone is more complicated. space shuttle is also more complicated an moves. stars are more complicated still. the list goes on.

if cars are so simple. i'll bet you any money there isnt a scientist or physicist that can tell me where the grip and the weight go during the moment of inertia. that is what this whole process was about.

the moment in moment of inertia is not a time.

and anyway, the physics behind how a car can move has been around since newton. well before actual cars.