How many Push Ups can u do

bloodhound

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I can do about 85-100, but then again, I workout a whole lot.

The ones where you clap behind your back seems a bit unrealistic as broader shouldered people wouldn't be able to clap their hands behind their back

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i used to be in gymnastics but we only did like....20-30 cuz they had us go down and hold it until everyone was in the right form, then they'd let us go up and hold then back down and hold it....so there wasn't really a time...but in PE at school for a min i did like...80 i think...i dunno...

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how many I can do, but I know I do a lot of them. On Thursdays, we do ladders in fitness. Everytime someone messes up the ladders, we have to do five push-ups. So we do anywhere between 25-30 push-ups then run a lap, then do ladders again. We do that for 45 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh FFS, I REALY hate that stereotype!

not ALL NERDS/GEEKS are wimps and carry pocket protectors!, some of us are quite "Normal" to look at and chat with, even in real life :)

although I do like to carry a calculator everywhere I go, apparently "There`s Strength in Numbers" :))

not ALL NERDS/GEEKS are wimps and carry pocket protectors!, some of us are quite "Normal" to look at and chat with, even in real life :)

yeah, i like those movies where there are the "bad guys" go and storm a scientific building trying to steal some special new weapon and get beaten up by all the physicists in a good man on man fight to the death... well except there are no movies like that, but it'd be quite cool anyway to have a load o' guys in white coats beating the **** outta some hardcore criminal group!!!

:D

well' date=' from the looks of it this bunch is real buff .... perhaps carrying calculators, laptops etc. "portable" stuff has made a difference.

Anyone who spends a significant amount of time with me finds me disagreeable.[7]

I can agree with your sig at least :)

Oh FFS' date=' I REALY hate that stereotype!

although I do like to carry a calculator everywhere I go, apparently "There`s Strength in Numbers" :))[/quote']

... either you're just as geeky as the stereotype... or you didn't make that last statement :D

I thought this was a science forum ... where are all the nerds who have problems doing even one ? :D

Right here! A few years ago I used to do a lot, but now I have trouble doing just one.

Since push ups really ain't my specialty ... how many miles / kms can you guys do ? 42.195 km is pretty much my limit.

Is that running or walking?

I can't run either. Maybe I could do that walking, but that would be a stretch.

All I can do is dance, which is where I get my daily "workout." Usually three hours or more of teaching or taking it as a class every day. I may have no arm muscle, and lost the ability to run, but at least I can dance! :D