Shrill Voice + Weak Body + Short Height

WJohn

Hello all!

Its John Wright... I am 19 years old, 5'4 man. As the subject indicates, I have been suffering from these three problems.

I am a male but do have a very shrill voice, sometimes sounded shriller than even the girls. I have also went through surgical treatment about 3-4 years ago (dont remember what the doctors said about the disease and what they done to me in the operation other than that there is/was some extra flesh on some part of my throat). Before the operation, my voice was even more shriller or maybe should I use the word "Chirpy" for it and I was not able to speak in loud voice (so does now) and people had/have to listen very carefully in order to understand me. After the surgery, though my voice is not as chirpy as it was but still i dont sounds as a man, even during phone calls people get me as a girl unless I tell them what m I. I have heard that the it maybe due to masturbation (Sorry if its not allowed to use such words) as I have been masturbating since when I was 14-15 years old... and they also say that this is also the cause for my other problems (weak body).Before the surgery I was very scared but yet happy as I thought that I will be freed from this problem forever but my voice is still not much improved. I dont have the courage to go through surgical treatment again. I want to know the causes of my shrill voice as well as about any non-surgical treatment if there is any.

My other problem is that I am very weak, but yet I am sure that it is not a disease. Instead it has to have something with my diet. I am, at 19 years, just around 110lbs. I dont want a wrestler like muscular body and neither i can go to gym (as i have heard that body building further drops your height which is already too short) but I just want a normal healthy body by which i dont feel embarrassed due to the appearance of any impressions of the ribs on my stomach.

My last problem is that I am very short ( 5 feet, 4 inch ). Yes I know that it has a lot to do with genetics but my one brother is 5'7 and other is 5'8, So i should have been at least 5'6 if not more. Some people may say that I do have to time to grow but I dont think that I am growing anymore as I have been stuck at 5'4 for more than a year now.

Replies will be greatly appreciate..

Good diet and exercise, and perhaps some quality skin/hair care products are the best you can do for yourself. Lots of protein and lots of effort. After that, it's time to figure out how to accept yourself as you are, and to learn to live with these things you currently find issues with. If it's hard, talking to a professional to help you accept yourself can be quite helpful. All the best.

If you look really skinny and think you are weak just start yourself on a simple exercises program, due to your nature any increase in muscle will be very obvious as with most people they have a relativity thick layer of fat covering it reducing the definition of it.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a medical professional, but only a paramedic (a very eccletically trained one though). We as Emergency professionals are built to have flashing lights go off in our heads. This is very beyond my specialty but i have 2 lights going off ENDOCRINE and GENETICS. You cant do anything about genitics (unless your rich/nuts/brilliant and stupid), but it may entertain you to see an endocrinoligist. Endocrinology is a very complex field (think "little genetics", or better "little epigenitcs"), and one that is unarguably still in the "art" stage. Know that, and that these people have the medications (hormones) that can either help you, or just as likely distroy your body.

You are only 19, this means (in orthodoxy) that you may continue growing until your mid 20's, although statistically this may be well less than an inch (or nothing). About your body.... Im slightly short in stature, alot of my motivation for training my body comes from being bullied alot (mostly psychologically) and preparing myself for when it comes to life and death. At 13 when I was somewhat rejected by a girl I came across Bruce Lee's martial art Jeet Kune Do. This changed the way I thought about phisical trianing, but much more importantly MENTAL training.

That being said, I can say... If you find the same motivation as me (martial arts). Even if you have long arms and a tough chin, you have to go with wrestling and/or Judo. Its just your body type. Your going to have to live with what you got and use it to its full potential (this applys to all of life)

About masturbation.... Yeah most likely thats from very dumb people. However it is possible that if you masterbate to an extreme (like 8-15 times a day) you could have lowerd your free floating testosterone levels somewhat, but the effect would be negligible. This can be demonstrated by that calm feeling you have after an orgasim, thats when your testosterone is at its lowest (you get to feel like a woman!) but it only takes 10-20 minutes for it to go away? right?... anyways sry about the slightly drunk late night post (I Do not endorse alcholism!)... Some of the stuff I said about masturbation may have been grossly incorrect, its been on my review list for awhile.

Oh I Forgot to say a few things.... Eat high protien to build muscle (huge packs of protien powder from costco or sams club, or just lean meat). Also from that thought, you may have a digestive disorder, or maybe just a naturally short digestive tract (learn to gorge, but not too much..). The more you eat the easier it becomes to eat more (invite a samoian to a buffet for competition). Oh and mainley, your way past the point where lifting will signifacantly decrease your hieght.... Go at it! and if you dont want to... just go at the cardio, your heart is just as big but has way less workload.... you (unlike many people) have the ability to run and run for days if you want.