Ghosts and the paranormal.

aman

I found this pretty neat. A couple moved into an old house and after a couple of months they heard strange noises and saw apparitions. They researched the house and found it had been owned by a civil war widow. Her husband went off to war and never returned.

Legend has it that she sat at a table and stared out the window hoping he would return he never came back and years later she passed away in the house still grieving. They caught a photo of what they claim to be her.

This one was kinda spooky once you find it, but when you do it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions.

To save you time, concentrate around the table and window. Best not to focus on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window.

Ghost

Just aman:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

when my friend showed me that last year, I had my speakers almost maxxed out.. So I guess you can imagine the reaction. I literally flew off my chair.

Halloween seems to focus a lot of minds on one event. Do you think if the entire world population focused their attention on one thing with all their concentration, that we would have any effect at all? The power of a living soul should have more than a dead one and dead souls are said to move stuff around. I was just curious? Plus I miss Zarkov. Maybe just a little bit.:loser:

Just aman