Hallucinate!

what i want to know is why it tells you to hold your breath... and why it tells you to look at your hand before and after staring at it... and why it tells you to keep your hand on your mouse at all times...

those have absolutely nothing to do with the effectiveness of staring at the center of this for 30 seconds then looking elsewhere.

oh, and i don't know why it works.

• 1 year later...

I can't run .exe files on my mac, but from the directions it sounds a little like it works by retinal burn. This happens after you stare at something for awhile, and then you look elsewhere. A negative of what you were staring at will appear in front of your eyes. This is why you see spots after a flashbulb flashes in your eyes.

• 1 year later...

I have this program actually. I think it has something to do with Image After effect (Not sure if thats the correct term). But I think looking at something in a repeating pattern for a while your eyes adjust to the pattern, and when looking away, the image pattern is still repeating in your brain, which turns into a natural hallucination.

This is just a theory.

YouTube.

Look up 'Natural Hallucinogen".

You will find it.