Can Artificial Intelligence Ever Match Humans?

jimmydasaint

it took me some time to explain all this and answer all those questions, what is the reason for this personal agenda, how does it relate to discussion?

this is very unappreciative of you, especially since you made very insulting false accusation. take on your conspiracy theory and personal insults somewhere else, discuss it with forum managers and while you're at it tell them about this violation of forum rules you just made. then come back and join the discussion if you think you can contribute or would like some more answers.

you will not find this definition easily on the internet, when you realize that you may come back and apologize because this definition is priceless and you can not answer any of these questions without it. learn to appreciate knowledge and take personal conflicts out of public discussion.

I'm just quoting this so it will be here once the mods check it out.

I think Vesna and Sione share the same IP addy.

They don't.

take on your conspiracy theory and personal insults somewhere else, discuss it with forum managers and while you're at it tell them about this violation of forum rules you just made.

What violation is that? If you suspect someone is in breach of the rules use the "report post" function rather than asking the person to report themselves.