Motivation

ydoaPs

lol so true. I actually bought a curl bar a couple days ago after playing dungeon runners. I thought to myself 'I'm wasting so much time playing this game, it's not even very good. I should level myself up instead'. True story. True, but sad.

Most of the games I play you gain rank by killing people...

It's fortunate that some of us have a grip on reality....

Although when I started learning to drive just after a GTA game was released I remember on a deserted road driving a short distance on the wrong side before remember it wasn't GTA and that mounting the pavement and using the handbrake on the junction wasn't going to work....

• 4 months later...

It's kind of funny when you come to the realization that all those hours you sunk into world of warcraft (or your favorite MMO) are simply to increase a number on your screen. Getting that next level is like trying to score your next crack hit -- you'll do anything to get there, and when you do it's not as good as you thought it was going to be, but the next will undoubtedly be better!

It's kind of funny when you come to the realization that all those hours you sunk into world of warcraft (or your favorite MMO) are simply to increase a number on your screen. Getting that next level is like trying to score your next crack hit -- you'll do anything to get there, and when you do it's not as good as you thought it was going to be, but the next will undoubtedly be better!

Thank you, I just decided to start playing WoW again. :D