absolute1 on planet formation (split from The Birth of a Planet)

absolute1

You're all ways off from the orignal, and way way off from what He told me.

Planets are form from neutron stars. It split itself into the sun and the planet forming the simplest hydrogen solar system. These system could interact with other larger systems forming a bigger larger system. All planets repel each other, only attract to the sun.

Who is "He"?

Planets are form from neutron stars. It split itself into the sun and the planet forming the simplest hydrogen solar system. These system could interact with other larger systems forming a bigger larger system. All planets repel each other, only attract to the sun.

There is no evidence for this, it is just completely and utterly wrong. There's not a single iota of truth in it, none what so ever...

Well I think stars are a product of a nebula. I think the general picture is a disc of matter forming, and then it going on to become say a star with some satellites. I think some kind of bounds exist in the process being you have in our solar system for instance the terrestrial planets closer to the sun, vs. the gaseous planets on out. I do not know how situational this process is, for instance I don’t know if a solar system is really only meaning a star with satellites similar to how earth is situated.

Regardless of what "He" is, whatever "He" said seems to be "all ways off" from reality.

Whoops, I'd say.

.... Riiiiiight.

Who did you say "He" is again? Because that "He" is either a VERY bad physicist, who ignores (his own work?) reality, or is jerking your chain.

Which is it?

Well I think stars are a product of a nebula. I think the general picture is a disc of matter forming, and then it going on to become say a star with some satellites. I think some kind of bounds exist in the process being you have in our solar system for instance the terrestrial planets closer to the sun, vs. the gaseous planets on out. I do not know how situational this process is, for instance I don’t know if a solar system is really only meaning a star with satellites similar to how earth is situated.

I'm on my way out... but I can give you some terms to look up and read about:

Stellar formation [in nebula]:

Jeans Mass

Fragmentation

Planet Formation [around stars and protostars in disks]:

Disk Instability Model

Core Accretion

Helium. He's been inhaling it straight for extended periods, and his brain is deprived of oxygen.

rofl, brilliant... omg I'm so using this from now on EVERY TIME someone says "He" with a capital H.

"oh, Helium?"

haha.

Brilliant!

Helium. He's been inhaling it straight for extended periods, and his brain is deprived of oxygen.
Ohhhh, I thought "He" referred to God, but helium makes more sense.

And now this Bible passage makes sense:

The LORD thundered from heaven; the voice of the Most High resounded. --2 Samuel 22:13-15
He will definitely give you the most high voice.

Planets are form from neutron stars.

No. They are formed from gas and dust accreting from Nebula. :doh:

It split itself into the sun and the planet forming the simplest hydrogen solar system.

No. Turbulence within the accretion disk around the protostar formed into dust grains, then into planetesimals, then into planets. There was no "splitting off".

In fact over time the solar system has got simpler, so even the analogy with the "simplest hydrogen solar system" is false. :doh:

These system could interact with other larger systems forming a bigger larger system.

The reason it has gotten simpler is that over time the gravity of the larger bodies (planets) has pulled in most of the smaller stuff and included into themselves. This is still going on, so the Solar system will get simpler yet.

It has less individual things floating around. The planets have got bigger only because most of the smaller stuff has fallen onto them.

It is like saying that a Snowball is alive because you can keep sticking more snow onto it and so it gets bigger. :doh:

All planets repel each other, only attract to the sun.

Gravity has no repulsive force that we know of (and if it does exist it would be so small that it would be insignificant, or we would have known about it by now :D ).

As gravity is the dominant force acting on the planets, this means that there is no significant repulsive forces between the planets. So they can't be "repelling" each other. :doh:

So not one single sentence in that entire paragraph was actually correct. :doh:

"He" does not know what "He" is talking about. :doh: