new philosophy

absolute1

"When you think of something, it exist and becomes possible."

Welcome, join me to find cases to make this flaw. I've think of the earth blow up, or even bizzard as human grows wings and fly. It's still can't dismiss this philosophy. What's yours?

i guess the key is: BECOMES. Since you never know what might happen(the next generation of internet?) you cannot say its impossible:doh:

o yea and to iNow: we constantly reject our "math" and physics to improve, you never know, 1+1 could end up equalling to chicken.

Jupiter being eaten by a pink space tiger wearing flippers and a bonnet.

I seriously need to share a pint or two with you. ...We all know that space tigers in flippers and bonnets wear nothing but purple. :D

Hi all,

It's very nice for you all to join. Man, I gotta give it to you guys. It's beyond imagination for your cases.

Well, none of can dismiss the philosophy still. That's not thinking. That's saying things you don't even know what you talking about.

I don't understand what's going on here. Is absolute1 saying he blew up the Earth with his mind, or just that he could? If the former, does that mean this is the afterlife? And if it's the latter, shouldn't we try to stop him?

Hi all,

It's very nice for you all to join. Man, I gotta give it to you guys. It's beyond imagination for your cases.

Well, none of can dismiss the philosophy still. That's not thinking. That's saying things you don't even know what you talking about.

I point to post #2.

When you think of something about yourself - it may come true, or your thinking changes about it. For example, how do we explain the amazing placebo effect commonly used by psychiatrists? I have read that when asthmatics were given water in inhalers without their knowledge, it still opened up the airways in exactly the same way as when proper medicinal anti-inflammatory chemicals were used. You are being too universal. Apply the same 'philosophy' to yourself only. I believe it is called the Law of Attraction or something like that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Attraction

Anyway, just because you can imagine something doesn't make you right and equally, just because can't imagine something doesn't make somebody else wrong.

in short, what you imagine happens is irrelevant to science unless backed up by observation and experimentation.

I don't know alot of things, so I can't do all cases. But let tell you the different in thinking and not thinking. I will demonstrate the case of 1+1= a chicken.

So I write down 1+1. The ink are atoms and it start to obsorb energy from surrounding. Energy convert to mass. All the masses start to get bigger and undergo all form of nuclear decay yeilding differents atoms. The atomic process fuse these atoms together to form bonds and helix like structure. A chicken appear. Can it possible now from this process? This is the different between thinking and just saying things.

So I write down 1+1.

all fine up to here.

The ink are atoms and it start to obsorb energy from surrounding.

only if the ink is colder than the surroundings or absorbs a wavelength of electromagnetic energy incident upon it. it would be more apropriate to reffer to 'ink molecules' here as ink is not an element.

Energy convert to mass.

yes, but not a lot of mass in this case.

All the masses start to get bigger and undergo all form of nuclear decay yeilding differents atoms.

unless the atoms were already unstable then this is not going to happen. increased mass due to thermal energy does not break appart atoms.

The atomic process fuse these atoms together to form bonds and helix like structure.

you are mixing nuclear bonding and chemical bonding here. the chances of DNA forming from ink that has just took the amount of energy required to fuse its atoms is NOT going to happen as the products will be in a rapidly expanding gas cloud.

A chicken appear.

you do realise that this is thermodynamically impossible yeah?

Can it possible now from this process?

err en englais sil vous plait.

This is the different between thinking and just saying things.

what does this have to do with making things possible just by thinking them.

unless the atoms were already unstable then this is not going to happen. increased mass due to thermal energy does not break appart atoms.

ahh! but that 's only because you belive it's not going to happen!

and when have you ever seen ink spontaneously start a fusion reaction.

Well let me see.... (counts on fingerd and mumbles.. erm one!.. err...two, oh no.. ermm.. errr. yea, oh no..)... ... .. .

I suppose it would depend upon your ink formulation, if it was a waterbased ink, you might be able to use a tritium or deuterated heavy water and ermm.. perhaps add a chicken stock cube and... er... If you thought about it long and hard enough...... err..... back to the drwaing board maybe?? :D

Hi,

Insane alien: see answer to DrP

Drp: You missed counted on your finger. I saw atleast 1.

What kind of ink is that? It's not from this earth. It's made out of what astronomers call..... dark matter. DrP, if you think about it hard and long enough, you're not just back to the drawing board, you could be back to the drawing board with a new idea.

"When you think of something, it exist and becomes possible."

In many ways it is observably true... The social ethics and taboos that we all have, are in a collective way, the same principle. We are sometimes able to "sense" a world beyond it and that is why we interpret more... Who knows what we can't "sense"... and what are the repercutions on our current actions/ideas, that could have been different, had we interpreted with more "senses".

Hi,

Insane alien: see answer to DrP

Drp: You missed counted on your finger. I saw atleast 1.

What kind of ink is that? It's not from this earth. It's made out of what astronomers call..... dark matter. DrP, if you think about it hard and long enough, you're not just back to the drawing board, you could be back to the drawing board with a new idea.

DrP was not being serious....

astronomers don't really talk about dark matter, that'd be cosmologists or astrophysicists... Why would dark matter cause fusion reactions?