am i right

einstien once theorized that if you had a powerful enough telescope you could see around the curvature of space and time to see yourself

now maybe im taking his word too literally but i dont think that he would have used this comparison without taking into account the physical limitations of a telescope

now since a telescopes sight can only see in the straight line that it is pointed in this implies that the curvature of space and time itself would curve this normally straight line

the theory that you would actually see your self implies that the curved line would have come all the way around making it a loop

taking the statement in this context it implies that the passage of time goes in a continuous loop

if that is the case then theoretically the beginning and the end would have to touch at some point

that means that the big bang would have been caused by our own universe imploding and compacting till it finally exploded and started over

after that of course probability would take over till the next cycle

but this would be looking at time as a two dimensional variable

so i had to start thinking multidimensionality

what if theoretically multiple time loops were covering, filling, and intersecting our own loop. something like a rubber band ball

this theory of multidimensional physics makes the worm hole theory impossible considering the fact that to progress to a different place in time and space in our own loop we would have to rip through trillions of other dimensions

now if theoretically there are an infinite number of alternate dimensions (in this case loops) not all of them would be the same length but at least some of them must be which means that they would have to intersect our own loop which would (and i know this is a totally different subject) explain the paranormal (to some degree). please comment on this theory as i do not know if it is theoretically possible.

einstien once theorized that if you had a powerful enough telescope you could see around the curvature of space and time to see yourself

now maybe im taking his word too literally but i dont think that he would have used this comparison without taking into account the physical limitations of a telescope

now since a telescopes sight can only see in the straight line that it is pointed in this implies that the curvature of space and time itself would curve this normally straight line

the theory that you would actually see your self implies that the curved line would have come all the way around making it a loop

Right — if the universe is closed, then it curves in upon itself. The geodesic, or what we perceive as a straight line, is actually curved — Cartesian coordinates do not properly describe the geometry.

taking the statement in this context it implies that the passage of time goes in a continuous loop

I don't how you got to this conclusion.

swansont is right

i made the mistake of thinking that space and time were the same thing and im sorry

even if it is a theory made on phalse pretences does it not make aleast alittle sence and solve atleast a few problems

and if not im only 16