ScienceForums.net Yearbook

blike

I think I found the woman of my dreams. But just to be sure: That is a diamond and it is yours?

lol nope sorry i wish...hey wait a sec you only want me because of my diamond jerk

the biggest diamond in the world is 500 carrets and is in the queen of england septer lol

Overuse of 'lol' is a massive turn on for Atheist.

<left>I'm the skinny guy on the right, chowing down on some overpriced noodles.

This was at a festival last year, where England had the heaviest rain fall in recorded history...the beer wielding, welly stuffed in underpants, handsome chap is LunarTick, who is actually a member on here. The equally handsome chap on the far left is my friend Gav, who's a teacher. The hand in the top left, belongs to my friend Bea, and the guy disguised as a tree in the background was somebody we met randomly, but he does a great impression of a tree.

<right> An example as to why you shouldn't stay up till 3 am most nights working on math assignments.

lol nope sorry i wish...hey wait a sec you only want me because of my diamond jerk

the biggest diamond in the world is 500 carrets and is in the queen of england septer lol

more pics yay! :D

kissy face

[ATTACH]1796[/ATTACH]

i was there and it was so cold my knees were like purple

[ATTACH]1797[/ATTACH]

Great Scot!!! weren`t you Cold :eek:

you have no idea and it was windy to :eek:

lol, I love the photo name as well falcon9393, I've just noticed it ;)

why thank you :P its after the millenium falcon lol im slightly nerdy

so what is Klaynos is that like your last name or something???

why thank you :P its after the millenium falcon lol im slightly nerdy

so what is Klaynos is that like your last name or something???

I meant the name of the image, lol but your nick is good too lol....

Klaynos is made up entirely, it is an invention of mine for an online game many years ago and it stuck.

Of course as I've had it so long it has now has a story/legend attached to it... Which if I wasn't just about to go out I'd explain in full... another day maybe ;)

A life he says?

*gasp*

Overuse of 'lol' is a massive turn on for Atheist.

<right> An example as to why you shouldn't stay up till 3 am most nights working on math assignments.

I'm pretty sure that's illegal...

I meant the name of the image, lol but your nick is good too lol....

Klaynos is made up entirely, it is an invention of mine for an online game many years ago and it stuck.

Of course as I've had it so long it has now has a story/legend attached to it... Which if I wasn't just about to go out I'd explain in full... another day maybe ;)

hehe i forgot to change the name on that oops how embarrasing lol

you invented a game well thats kewl and you should explain it more fully i love a good story ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Just a guess, but I think he means he invented the name for an online game he played, and it 'stuck'.

While Klaynos is awesome, I don't think he invented a game...

Interestingly I have the design specs for 5 online games in a folder over there *points* and the working code base for one of them :P

But yeah I was talking about the name.

• 6 months later...