Does marijuana kill brain cells?

Guest ssjdadude

newscientist has a good section about pot, I'm pretty sure they also verify it does no permanent damage to the brain.

And, while I make mistakes here and there, I'm pretty smart, infact, including mistakes, I'd say that makes me human. I see non-smoking people do the dumbest stuff, makes me laugh for ever.

However, If it killed brain cells, would this eventually cause you to die? I mean, I've met some super smokers in my day, almost non stop types. Seems like eventually you would die, and there is no documented case of death via weed.

Or perhaps you can live with a 90% dead brain?

I used to smoke a fair bit of pot. It might not effect you physiologically but it has one undeniable psychological effect. It makes you ok with being bored. And if your ok with being bored you don't do anything with your life.

I don't regret it because I don't believe in regretting things. But I learnt that it is not something you can do(habitually) if you want to make a positive influence in your/everyone's life.

newscientist has a good section about pot' date=' I'm pretty sure they also verify it does no permanent damage to the brain.

And, while I make mistakes here and there, I'm pretty smart, infact, including mistakes, I'd say that makes me human. I see non-smoking people do the dumbest stuff, makes me laugh for ever.

However, If it killed brain cells, would this eventually cause you to die? I mean, I've met some super smokers in my day, almost non stop types. Seems like eventually you would die, and there is no documented case of death via weed.

Or perhaps you can live with a 90% dead brain?[/quote']

Alcohol kills braincells. So does a variety of other things found in daily living. At the very least, alcohol is more damaging to the brain than cannibis. This is assuming cannibis causes long term damage which is probably not true.