The Enlightenment Test: Are You A Sheep Or Wolf?

Wolfgang Mozart

I answered yes to all but 6 questions, I`m STILL waiting for my result!???

XVI. The statements "Knowledge is power" and "Power comes from the barrel of a gun" are both correct.

that had to be answered with a YES as both are true statements when taken individualy, when put together, it`s a load of horse crap!

it is VERY! cleverly worded, but it all smats of neo-nazism to me, I`m pleased my rusult still does not show, perhaps they`ll have something to think about, but I somehow doubt it :(

It stikes me that such people need to educate themselves more in the ways FACT and less in the ways of how to word nazi type questionaires!

I answered yes to all but 6 questions' date=' I`m STILL waiting for my result!???

XVI. The statements "Knowledge is power" and "Power comes from the barrel of a gun" are both correct.

that had to be answered with a YES as both are true statements when taken individualy, when put together, it`s a load of horse crap!

it is VERY! cleverly worded, but it all smats of neo-nazism to me, I`m pleased my rusult still does not show, perhaps they`ll have something to think about, but I somehow doubt it :(

It stikes me that such people need to educate themselves more in the ways FACT and less in the ways of how to word nazi type questionaires![/quote']

Really? From my perspective, the quiz was testing for secular conservatism: the higher you score, the more of a secular conservative you were.

• 2 years later...

Aside from all the claims of moral absolutism which could be found invalid using the Scientific Method/empiricism/logic as the point of reference for judgement, would not Transtopia still be the best of all the current moral/religious systems now in existence? I think so. And you?