Vista versions

Softix

I can't stand Vista, it's like the new Mac OS X, just meant to look good, and be 'easy' to use, and unfortunately for MS, it's neither.

I really think that Vista is only good for very good computers, otherwise it just sucks.

I can't stand Vista, it's like the new Mac OS X, just meant to look good, and be 'easy' to use, and unfortunately for MS, it's neither.

I really think that Vista is only good for very good computers, otherwise it just sucks.

Yea I have no problem with Vista...it runs faster than my XP setup. Vista is not just ment to look good -- there are a lot of underlying difference, but unfortunatly thats what consumers just see(eye candy).

something similar can be done on linux as well. put your swap partition on a USB drive and you can get a bit more speed. technically, linux has the more versatile implementation as you can do it with any arbitrary storage device from USB flash drives to floppy drives(although floppy drives will detract from performance.

something similar can be done on linux as well. put your swap partition on a USB drive and you can get a bit more speed. technically, linux has the more versatile implementation as you can do it with any arbitrary storage device from USB flash drives to floppy drives(although floppy drives will detract from performance.

I think you are confusing system-fetch with ready boost.