Problems?`

Guest punkthissammi

Guest punkthissammi

Hi.

I'm Sam, I'm 16(almost 17)

I haven't had my period in almost 8 months.

I'm not pregnant

but I have a horrible diet, I eat like every other teenager in the world...

WITHOUT having to go to the doctor(I hate doctors)

What could be causing this?

and could there be something health-threatening(aside from not having kids) caused by this? Thank you for your help.

perhaps you could explain your problem with a close friend, and ask them to accompany you to the doctors as a bit of Moral Support, I`m sure your Doctor won`t mind if you don`t. Doctors, like dentist are quite aware that not everyone likes to go and see them, and so most are very understanding with regard to this :)

Guest punkthissammi

Not going to a doctor. It's simply not an option for me. Especially a doctor who I don't know having to touch me in places only my boyfriend should. F**k that. No doctors, I'd rather be sick. Naive or not, there IS a way around it, I just don't know it yet that's why I asked.

{I edited your post as you maynot be familiar with all the rules, Obscene language here is not allowed, please refrain from it`s use, I`ll let this go for now as you obviously need help with your prob, but kill the bad language :) }

Not going to a doctor. It's simply not an option for me. Especially a doctor who I don't know having to touch me in places only my boyfriend should.

If you're that uncomfortable, find a female doctor. Understand that a doctor, especially a gyn, has seen more than you ever will. Anyhow, we all strongly encourage that you go.

No doctors, I'd rather be sick.

thats rather unfortunate. If your only gripe is a professional in the medical field should not be allowed to be near your genitalia, then im afraid that is of your least concern if this could potentially be something harmful. We dont know what else to say. U have taken a step in the right direction by asking strangers for advice, but u will get nothing more than that. Did u know that an actual doctor has replied to your thread with an acknowledgement to see a physician? Im sorry to say that we can not determine what the problem is and then give u a simple remedy like eating boiled pistachio shells and catfish entrails to solve this msytery.