My Thoery of Quantum Bionic in Poly-Tetra-Hedronal Inter-Polated Fermionic Re-Agents

DavyJonesLoquet

Hello,

My name is Jack Muchabas or maybe Adam Dorado or maybe Richard Parson or maybe and alien from somewhere around 13 light years from this current position. Here is my thoery:

According to axionic mathematics, which I invented, there inter-communitive properties in 5 shell tetra-hedronal shells of the atomic structure given all matter is the sub-junctioned in cold-fusion-sub-harmonics, since all matter is, in fact, the collimated frequency of bosomic interferonic pressurized by anti-fermionic lattices given the lattice of shroendingers cat applies to sub-spatial interference and de-pressurized multi-set quarks and thier anti-quarks since all quarks are the rresult of interference of the bosomic and anti-fermionic reactors in sub-space and the quarks - interpolated quark are part of the same atomic structure of electonic cycling of the atomic shell and the shell of the elctonic sub-orbitals given sub-spatial interference and co-inhabitation of the sub-terraced atomic shell poly-tetra-hydroscopic and endothermic and it's related ectoplasmiotic forces within the fermionic re-agents that down-cycle the sub-orbitals of what we had called tachyonic collimated forces which I have renamed ectoplasmiotic since they are, in fact, organic sub junctured dispersions into plasmiotic states given we feel them and they are not relevant if they are not re-agents into the organic physiology of the human structure. The tetra-hedronal-sub-masks we call anti-gluonic delinears in mathematics today can explain why we feel this force since this force is the sub-orbital and dis-temporal states of cold-fusion-hedronal lattice of collimated and de-regulated time states assocaited with Scroendingers cat. The gluonic sub-stratum of atomic structures in the shells are co-inhabiting space in super matrical and sub-matrical devolutions of energetic gluonic forces in the positronic gates of the tetra-hedronal-junctures of bi-polated and tri-polar junctures of atomic structures giving us 124 bits of data at every point and millions of points in one micron. The 124-bits of information, in my opinion, is essential to the atomic thoery as data sets are obvious in all things that are calculated even if all calculations are wrought from evolutionary sub-matrical lattices of atomics in gluonic pressurizations of the poly-tetra-hedronal-bi-polated-trinary data sets I call atoms. The tetra-hedronal-poly-lock, which is deifferent since this is the basis of the gluonic processes that bind the re-agents of the fermionic devolutions of data that cycle throught the bandwidth of sub-spatial to super-matrical calculations of the Sun since they are not sub-matrical devolutions if they are fissioned reactions that destroy atomic cold pressure into hydrogen-palladium-helium-gold-millerrium? You may think gold cannot be made from the Sun anti-sub-matrical lattice diffusions of high-bandwidth ports we call sub-space junture holes into collimated thoery of black holes but alchemists thought about it for along time and concluded it had merit as well sa many scientists since gold is super-conductive super-plasmiotics in tri-stationary orbit of the elctonic and atomic and gluonic shells that collimate the super-viscous fluids of energy we call light down-cylced as I had predicted 4 years ago. The matrical devolutions of the sub-matrical fermionic tetra-hedronal-poly-lock and thier down-cycled bi-polated atomic shells are the result of energetic calculation, in my opinion, that cause us to go from The Earth to The River Styx and not die since I beleive all organic life is in two forms that are lattices and copute themselves into cold-fusion and the network of sub-matrical calculations preclude the atomic structure from being completely eliminated unless an atomic bomb blows us up then we are blasted apart in sub-space too. Not good. The use a machine invented by Dr. LingerFelter and Dr. Goodson and Dr.Tesla provides me with very insight into sub-space since the machine uses sub=spatial fields by collimating the frequencies by electonic means into nodal values and then re-organizing the natural harmonics into overlays simulating the atomic structure and allowing the brain to reach super-hyper-fluidic ecto-plasmiotic junctures that cause interference latticing in the spacial cycles altogether. The use of this has brought me to the conclusions that sub=spatial beings do, in fact, exist and have existed and have lived over 100,000 years in this field, but many have left the vicinity of Earth to explore the Galaxy and re-populate other planets conducive to sub-space, which would be very high gravity planets. This also leads me to believe that they have built ships and have come back since they may have found a way to re-organize themselves into mattered material once again. The poly-tetra-hedronal thoery is not without faults since all poly-tera-hedronal structures shoul not be able to exist forever given that gravity should be the determining factor upon sub-spatial fields in some opinions given sub-space is the product of high gravity but this is not true. If gravity is the wave form of time-space in the presence of heavy bodies, true, then we should say that the junctures then pressurize moreso and the collimate into strings of energy at high-static fermionic processes. Therefore, we should say that fermionic processes can negate gravity which is evident in the use of the machine as seen by many and not spoken of since it is considered faux paux science. We do not have space ships that use this since we canot provide the energetic processes to fuel this anti-gravity but I figured it out! I did, and I will not tell anyone.

We do not have space ships that use this since we canot provide the energetic processes to fuel this anti-gravity but I figured it out! I did, and I will not tell anyone.

So, in other words, you will not tell anyone because your afraid that someone will steal your idea. Keep it up, just a little more and I can call bingo!

I know and to think that some people have mutations that will decohere over variable expressivity to say basically teh heart exploding sometimes in a fetal stage you really have to come and question some things in life. I mean you look at say modern molecular machines and nano technology and the technology and logic and understanding involved I think is actually scary if you spend any time actually thinking about it over say the next step really, more so in regards to quantum computers. not that its going to open up some gateway, its just more or less if say quantum mechanics and relativity can both model but cannot be incorporated into one, that the next stage will probably derive from both, and in that you have what I could only think would be basically something that modern people probably at large would reduce to anarchy in regards to civilization from understanding, I mean what if such a base of understanding cracks biologic evolution and its realized that we are all highly evolved bacterial mats operating on some environmental energy vacuum of various geometry that’s relative, I basically don’t think about such anymore as its far more sane to just stick to enumerating various factoids, other people can press the envelope.:D