Fatter Than Air

Firstly, I do have a new theory, but I'm not here to peddle it per se.

Secondly, I am not formally educated... As I believe I can find the education I need among people such as yourselves.

A discussion online is never good until it gets good and heated.

Currently, I believe I have developed a theory for an efficient Vacuum Sustainable Dirigible (a Vacuum Blimp by any other name). Scoffed at since the early sixteenth century; the sheer efficiency of this ludacris idea creates doubt in any of Newton's followers.

If realized, a Vacuum Sustainable Dirigible could revolutionize the ideas of Space Travel, by simply being the simplest way to 'cheat' gravity clear of our atmosphere, whilst carrying a payload far surpassing that of the Exclusive space nations capacities.

But, alas, the internet is chock full of discussion on why it will never work.

Yet, so many have done the math and drawn up the designs.

I, still don’t have my multiplication table memorized, and my damn Compass flops around.

So, as the new guy pushing his luck and probably re-hashing an old topic, I hereby open the discussion to all the skepticism and ideas possible, because I know it will work.

:P