A Question That Need's an answer

codefreek

Hello all, i had a question to you all i am intressted in math but as i have never as i was growing up the intressed in learing it atleast not so much.. now that i am learning math. beacuse, i have an intressed for it now, so i was woundering could anyone answer this question,

When i am studdying math i am constantly feeling my body wanna do something else, and also the lack of concentration and i don't have the will for it i don't get why i wanna learn and so on but my body and you can say my soul rejects it why ?..

is there some way i can focus better or etc... please all help would be great!

sorry for my incorrect spelling i am in a hurry :D

i will correct it later

Simple. You are not interested in math, despite the fact that you "think" you are or "want" to be.

When we are interested in a topic, we easily focus on it. This is natural. If you cannot focus on math, but can focus on other topics, it simply means that you don't (let's say "yet") find math interesting.

I do not think the body and soul have anything to do with it all.

But i get happy when i am studdying ekvations that i love in math beacuse i get the feeling of understanding the rules and so on of ekvations so i like it more. so my next question would be how to make whole math more intressting, some say that you just have to studdy hard and don't feel so much just do it..

but i don't find learing by force the right move. well i thank you inow for your input on this question but i don't think it is that quite simple it. beacuse math is something you do and most of math is for your brain but you need to feel the joy in it to like it etc etc... but i think you can in some way make your self. Like math i just don't know how,.. so more help would be great!

Okay. I understand.

Do you have a friend or a teacher to study with? If you have somebody who understands it well, and you can work together with them, then you might be able to stay more focussed.

Also, you say that your "body wants to do something else" while you study math. Maybe you can do that "something else" BEFORE you study math, and that way your body has already done what it wants before you begin to study, and you will be able to concentrate better.

Maybe somebody else here will have a suggestion. Good luck, and enjoy yourself. :)

some tips:

* exercise/ play outside/ get tired right befroe you start studying so your body wouldn't want to do anything else

* eat while you're studying/reading

* have someone else read to you or make you understand (like a tutor)

* read. reread. understand. reread. move on.

Maybe you get distracted because you don't understand what you're reading or you simply can't make the connection to something else learned earlier in the course. Rereading and understanding is the best way to move on.

anyone else have more?